+ Arrived after long haul flight to refreshing cold drink, very warm welcome, easy check in and a huge and extremely comfortable bed to sink into! Great! It's pretty easy to find; if you go down Soi 8 it's the first little street on the right. The hotel is good value for money. We stayed for 3 nights and found the location to be the main plus point for us. You can get the BTS Nana station at the end if the street and the transport system is very good in Bangkok. Breakfast was a good selection of hot and cold food and fresh juice. Staff were very friendly and helpful throughout. Reasonably priced mini-bar. Oh and I had the Pad Thai using room service which was very tasty! Felt very safe here, as I usually do in Bangkok. Lovely place, lovely people.
- Not many negative points to this hotel. Bathroom wasn't exactly private, had translucent walls which took a bit of getting used to! The room had a translucent window to the street which didn't open. That's it really. Great hotel overall.
We spent two evenings at the fantastic night market; you can get directions from hotel staff. We also went to khoa san road (I have been before but partner hasn't. I was dreading it as I remember it as it was 5 years ago but was pleasantly surprised!). Do visit the adjacent streets. Good food, drinks and live music for those who don't like dancing on the street with a bucket! You can get the BTS followed by boat/tuk tuk to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok Hotel is Bangkok's latest chic hotel located right in the center of it all. It offers hip and yet avant-garde designs for modern day travelers.Conveniently located next to the Nana BTS Skytrain Station along Sukhumvit Road, in an area considered one of the most vibrant, colourful and touristy part of Bangkok. Here, shopping, dining and entertainment options abound, offering exciting choices well-suited to a variety of lifestyles. A cosy hotel with only 40 rooms to choose from. Each hip in style with faux leather accents, timber designed ceramic flooring and the latest in-room technology including wireless Internet access and a 32" LCD TV.The entire hotel is Wi-Fi enabled for the guest's convenience. Hotel facilities include the trendy On8 Cafe, in-room dining and Internet stations. This is a 100% non-smoking property. Intimate in size and rich in details, On8 combines simplicity with an attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Hotwire so you can book your On8 Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- On8 Sukhumvit Bangkok
- On8 Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok