“Excellent Location just right next to Nana BTS (Train Station)”

On8 Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality
Ranked #216 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is my 2nd stay in this small little hotel that is located just next to the Nana BTS!

The first time I made my way to the hotel, I totally missed it as I alighted from the train station and just simply walked past it. The main lobby do not face the train station but instead it is right on the other side of the alley. However, there is a short cut where you can cut through a tailor shop and go straight into the hotel's cafe. Mostly, I used that route to get to the train station and the main road. Try it!

The hotel is orangey in design with contemporary theme from the cafe to the lobby and even the room itself. Smart with its design to make it look spacious and yet sophisticated enough for you to enjoy the space in the lobby and room!

The room is very clean and also with good wifi coverage and sufficient towels around for use too. This is important as some hotels of such settings try to save by giving you the minimum to save cost.

What I like most about this hotel is the location where it makes it very easy for you to take a train or the taxi without having to walk a long way to so. And what surprises me is that the room is really quiet despite having a track running just next too it. Well done!

The staff are just fantastic! They are well trained and very mindful of the guests' need. Thumbs up!

Room Tip: Towards the passage via the tailor shop, there's a massage shop. Try that! It is clean and provi...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Darunee s, Manager at On8 Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear PaddyTan,

Thank you very much indeed to took time to wrote and even posted stunning pictures of us. It is always a pleasure to welcome our returning guests and Thank you for giving us opportunity to serve you with the light & warmth of hospitality during your stayed with us.

We truly delight to hear that you had a pleasant time during your stay and enjoyed our hotel design, accommodation and hotel location. Most of all, we are proud that our team was successful in providing you with exceptionally service.

Whenever you have chances to visit Bangkok, we would like you to think about us. We, the management and staff at On8 Sukhumvit are really hoping you returning stay with us and let us serving you again.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed 3 nights at the end of August.

Very good but the room had no window and was quite small.

The breakfast was OK.

Fantastic location next to Skytrain and near the new Terminal 21 mall..

The hotel could be better signposted from Sukhumvit soi 8 as the taxi driver wouldn't believe that there was a hotel down the side soi.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Darunee s, Manager at On8 Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear BazzLondon,

Thank you very much for sharing a kind feedbacks regarding your stayed at On8 Sukhumvit. We delight to hear that you were enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our hotel location.Thanks a lot for recommending us to other travelers on TripAdvisor website.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back here when you visit Bangkok next time. We look forward to have a chance to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

i have been going to bangkok for many years as a member of my family lives there
we have stayed at lots of hotels in bangkok only one hotel we always go back to ON8
the staff are welcoming friendly cannot do enough for you
hotel very clean to me very important
new manager very profesional and welcoming always has time to greet
situated in the centre of bangkok near shopping district
i always feel secure staff visual and observant

Room Tip: premier rooms large plenty of space
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Tina C,

It really gives us all great pleasure to hear that this was the best Hotel stay you have had. Our staff strives to deliver great service to all our guests and it makes me proud that our team was given such a great compliment. I will be sure to post this for all our teams to read and once again would like to say thank you for such a lovely review.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you on your next trip to Bangkok. Looking forward to having you back at your future home away from home in On8 Sukhumvit Bangkok.

Hotel manager

Reviewed September 11, 2013

i was staying for the second time in On8 Sukhumvit and i want to say that it is a perfect place to be in bangkok. the location is excellent, the rooms are beautifully designed and very clean, the service of the staff is even more then perfect. the room rates are more than ok for what you get in this place. On8 has definately become my stay number 1 whenever i am in bangkok.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Muhan T,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review about our location, service and accommodation. We are impressed of your marvelous feedback.

I have shared your comment with my colleagues and we are truly happy that we met your expectations and have created a delightful experience for you.

We at On8 Sukhumvit thank you and looking forward to the day when we can welcome you once again.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I read the reviews and decided to stay at On8 for my short trip. I was served a welcome drink at the very start of my check in which was very welcomed due to the weather. Initially, I could not find the entrance as the sign at the front pointed to a tailor shop. It turned out that both the hotel and the tailor shop are by the same owner! So just go right in! They won't pester you for business.

I forgot my travel adaptor and requested to borrow one and they have it! That saved my some money and I have two adaptors at home! I had a king-sized bed in my room and the room was huge for a boutique hotel. So was the bathroom.

Breakfast was included in my deal. Although the spread was the same on both days, I thought it was pretty adequate and decent. You can order different types of egg (poached, fried, etc), bacon, etc. There was bread and a toaster, cereals, coffee, tea and fruits. It was pretty hearty if you had a bit of all that was served.

My only quip was that my room was windowless which is pretty much the same with other boutique hotel everywhere else? I will return again and ask for a room with window. :)

Room Tip: Ask for window if you need one!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Darunee s, Manager at On8 Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear ianlyf,

We would like to thank you for selecting On8 Sukhumvit as your choice of accommodation during your trip in Bangkok. We much appreciated you take the time to share feedbacks from your recent stayed with us.

We glad you had a pleasant stayed and satisfied with our service staff, breakfast and location. We have to give you a big thanks for recommending us to fellow travelers on TripAdvisor.

Whenever you travel to Bangkok, we would be truly happy to welcome you back to On8 Sukhumvit at anytime. Please contact us directly to arrange your bookings and for the very special rates for our repeat guests!

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed here for three nights and found it to be a comfortable, clean and convenient boutique hotel in a great location. It's just next to Nana BTS station, three stops away from Siam Square and one stop away from the new Terminal 21 mall, where I did lots of shopping. Bed and pillows were comfy, and wifi connection was stable and good. There are no windows although there is a frosted glass window which you can't open and lets in some natural light, but it's totally fine as we are in Bangkok, where we'd spend most of our time outside of our hotel anyway. Breakfast buffet is also no-frills but good. Free flow of cereal, toast, fruit and juices, and you can select one dish of eggs with sides of bacon, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes. Staff were friendly and spoke good English. Overall, an excellent and value for money choice for a stay in Bangkok.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charlene P

Dear Charlene P,

Thank you very much for selecting On8 Sukhumvit as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

Thanks for sharing feedbacks from your recent stayed with us. We much appreciated that you recommended us to the fellow travelers on TripAdvisor. We glad to know that you enjoyed your stay in and satisfied with our service and the hotel location.

Next time when you visit Bangkok, we really hope you to consider returning to On8 Sukhumvit. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed only one night and found the hotel very comfortable. The room was a decent size for Bangkok. Clean and quiet. Nice bathroom. Great WiFI (very important for me). I had a room with a window with natural light, though you couldn't open it. But hey, this is Bangkok. Staff were friendly, and breakfast pretty good. Great location on a busy soi. Perhaps there is better value for the money in Bangkok, but I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Darunee s, Manager at On8 Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Serchin4it,

Thank you very much for sharing a kind feedback regarding your stayed at On8 Sukhumvit. We delight to hear that you were enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our accommodation, Wifi, breakfast and hotel location. Thanks a lot for recommending us to other travelers on TripAdvisor website.

Warm regards,