“Nice little oasis.”

On8 Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality
Ranked #195 of 884 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed only one night and found the hotel very comfortable. The room was a decent size for Bangkok. Clean and quiet. Nice bathroom. Great WiFI (very important for me). I had a room with a window with natural light, though you couldn't open it. But hey, this is Bangkok. Staff were friendly, and breakfast pretty good. Great location on a busy soi. Perhaps there is better value for the money in Bangkok, but I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Darunee s, Manager at On8 Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Serchin4it,

Thank you very much for sharing a kind feedback regarding your stayed at On8 Sukhumvit. We delight to hear that you were enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our accommodation, Wifi, breakfast and hotel location. Thanks a lot for recommending us to other travelers on TripAdvisor website.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back here when you visit Bangkok next time. We look forward to have a chance to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very well situated, have visited numerous occasions breakfast nothing to get excited about but very good restaurant nearby(monsoon).staff very welcoming and new manager seems very professional.would recommend to anyone who likes vibrant nightlife

• Stayed: August 2013
Review collected in partnership with Compass Hospitality

Dear Mickycad,

Thank you for taking time to complete this review in TripAdvisor and for making On8 Sukhumvit your home during your trip in Bangkok.

It is always a pleasure to welcome our returning guests. I especially appreciate to learn that you were impressed with our staff service and hotel location. Here at On8 Sukhumvit, it is our mission to provide a remarkable Thai Hospitality to our value clients.

Again, thank you so much. I greatly appreciate your generosity.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

- The location was awesome with reasonable pricing , travel around easily in Bangkok.
- Though the area is a bit messy as it is close to red light street. I would not have chosen this hotel if I weren't traveling in a big group.
-The sound proof of rooms were not very good.
- All rooms are windowless.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Wendy K,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on the TripAdvisor review. We are delighted to see that you are enjoyed with our location.

I apologize that our accommodation did not meet your expectations. It is important to us and our business to receive all positive and constructive feedback from our guests such as yours.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

The location is excellent, as other oreviews have mentioned. Breakfast is adequate, rooms are comfortable. Price is reasonable.

The crux of the issue, though, is the lack of windows. I knew where the hotel was before I booked and thought that the lack of windows would mean a lack of noise. Not so. I had all the noise of Sukhumvit but I couldn't see out. If I'm going to have to listen to traffic I might as well see it.

Finally, they advertise high speed Internet. Rubbish. The internet is appallingly slow.

• Stayed: August 2013
daru2021, Manager at On8 Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Doitthehardway.

Thank you for taking the time to provide valued feedback regarding your recent stay at On8 Sukhumvit. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our location and so pleased that you took time to share this with Tripadvisor’s readers.

In regards to your comments of the high speed internet.I will certainly address these comments with our management to continuous improvement service.

We are look forward to serving you again in the near future. We ensure you that there will be an improvement for your future stay.

I stayed at On8 for a very short period. Here are some of my views on the hotel

Pros:

1) The hotel is situated right under the Nana station and has easy access to all the major attractions in Bangkok through the metro.
2) Staff is very helpful, provided us insights as to what attractions in Bangkok we could cover in short notice and made our stay comfortable

Cons:
1) The hotel has no windows and the breakfast option is very less
2) The hotel is situated in a corner and very difficult to locate it. The hotel should put appropriate signs on the main road so that the cab drivers can easily locate it.

All in all it was a short but a sweet stay at On8 Sukhumvit Hotel.

Room Tip: The Hotel is situated at the end of the 1st right lane of the soi8. Make a note of this else you wil...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Rajiv C.

Thank you for taking the time to provide valued feedback regarding your recent stay at On8 Sukhumvit. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and so pleased that you took time to share this with Tripadvisor’s readers.

It was particularly pleasing to read that you found our location convenient and discovered lots of attractions place. I will also be sure to pass on your comments regarding hotel signs and breakfast to our management team.

We would be truly happy to welcome you back to On8 Sukhumvit at anytime. Please contact us directly to arrange your bookings and for the very special rates for our repeat guests!

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed at On8 for 2 nights from 15 to 17 Aug. Location of the hotel could not be any better. It was as near to Nana BTS as you can get (the escalator to the BTS station is literally at your door step if you use the side entrance via a tailor shop) Given the horrendous peak hour traffic, such proximity to the BTS station is definitely a huge plus point.

Had requested for a quiet room and was allocated a room on the 3rd floor. Was skeptical initially as room was on a low floor and the bustling Sukhumvit Road was just next to the hotel. As night falls, I soon realized that my doubts were uncalled for and the room was well insulated from noise. Aircon was strong and true to the temperature settings whereas bed was extremely comfortable. Had two nights of undisturbed quality slumber.

Two downsides of though. Firstly, due to the architecture of the hotel, all rooms seem to be lacking windows. My room had a locked window made of frosted glass and it served only to differentiate between day and night. However, the clean and modern room made up for this and I was not at all affected by this lack of view. Secondly, the hotel serves a fixed breakfast menu instead of a buffet breakfast. Not in issue for me who stayed only two nights, but I reckon it would be boring if one were to stay any longer.

Nevertheless, On8 is a wonderful hotel and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear JQ S.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at On8 Sukhumvit. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and so pleased that you took time to share this with Tripadvisor’s readers.

It was particularly pleasing to read that you found our location convenient and enjoyed with our accommodation. I will also be sure to pass on your comments regarding breakfast to our team.

Whenever you travel to Bangkok, we would be truly happy to welcome you back to On8 Sukhumvit at anytime. Please contact us directly to arrange your bookings and for the very special rates for our repeat guests!

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com