On8 Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality
$188
$128
$85
1,091 results
All reviewstailor shopno windowamber roomfrosted glassexcellent locationbts stationpremier roomrooms are smallyour doorsteprain showerbreakfast was includedconvenient locationnice breakfastclean hotelbars and restaurantsyogurtthe main road
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had one of the best experiences staying at this hotel! The staff and hotel owners are very friendly and they really care! I eat at their cafe and I was blown away the food was incredible I had the best reuben sandwich ever and the service was impeccable!!!! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!! Great Service!!! Great Food!!! Great People!!!

-Brittany Kraus

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Prakit K, Hotel Manager at On8 Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Kraus Brittany,
Our On8 Team is always happy to hear from guest about their stay with us; We were delighted to read that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us also comments about our hotel services . Your feedback will serve as an added inspiration to our team. We have noted and sharing your comment to our team work.
On your next visit, please let me know if there is anything we can do, please feel free to reach me at manager@on8bangkok.com

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I haven't stayed anyplace else in Bangkok since On8 was built. Excellent location, clean well appointed rooms, great staff and many excellent restaurants within shouting distance. My only complaint is no bathtubs and no toothbrush in the toiletry kit. The restaurant can't complete with the neighbors, but everything is there within shouting distance. Highly recommended but please don't go! I want to make sure I always have a room!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Prakit K, Hotel Manager at On8 Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Mr. Lingyain,
Our On8 Team is always happy to hear from guest about their stay with us; we will share with our team your overall positive review. We will continue our efforts to provide excellent service and products to our guests needs.
We do look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit, please let me know if there is anything else we can do, please feel free to reach me at manager@on8bangkok.com

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This was the second time I’ve stayed at this hotel in the past 4 months. I continue to be impressed with the overall value as well as the condition of the premises and the courteous, helpful staff. Unlike some larger hotels On8 is small enough so that after a short while you recognize everyone, while at the same time it is large enough to stay there without the feeling of being crowded into a limited space.
Laundry, transportation requests, or any other issues that you need help in addressing are handled promptly and efficiently by the hotel staff.
A few steps out the door and you are on the Sky train and avoiding the rush-hour traffic. Take a cab there and it is easily located just off the main Sukhumvit road.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Richard Cebu,
Our On8 Team are always happy to hear from guest of their happy stay, it gives me and my team great pleasure to read your overall positive detail review and kind words as this will be helpful for our future guests especially our location.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Room was very clean and nice. Big comfy bed!

Staff were very friendly and always ready to lend a helping hand.

Best thing about this boutique hotel is that it is just next to BTSS NANA Station! and along the streets you can see many small shops and cafe around.

Shops nearby has indian vegetarian options as well which is a plus point!

And breakfast included at such a deal price is more than what we asked for. =D

Dear Vion Yeow,

Reviewed January 24, 2013

On8 totally exceeded my expectations. The room was very spacious with a large (kingsize?) bed. The linen was also exceptional at least 800 thread count+ according to the Mrs.

The room and bathroom are kept very clean. Nothing to complain about really. Everything travelingwilbury2008 has mentioned is spot on so there is no need to repeat what has been said.

Needless to say I have no reservations in recommending this hotel to travelers in Bangkok.

Room Tip: Ask if you can have a room facing the back allyway and not the main road.

Dear Mr. Tibbs Melb,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at On8 Sukhumvit, Bangkok. We also thank you for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback on TripAdvisor. We will take your reviews and also compliment our staffs.
On your next visit or any special request please let me know if there is anything else we can do, please feel free to reach me at manager@on8bangkok.com,
we do look forward to welcoming you back.