Review Highlights
Awesome Massage Experience

I visit their branch at Sukhumvit 31 in May 2019. The place is clean and quiet. I and my husband... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Nownowong
Hong Kong, China
Perfect Spa place in Bangkok

Love everything about Oasis Spa, the vibes, the service, the staff there, and even the scent inside... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Navigate06708100031
Hong Kong, China

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $13.21
from $108.27
from $5.38
More Info
All reviews body scrub hand massage phrom phong bts station visited oasis great spa experience four hands massage spa package massage room excellent massage oil massage thai massage private room free shuttle hour massage massage experience amazing experience thai style
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Everything was perfect, masseuse, atmosphere, environment, and hospitality. I would recommend to anyone who's willing to go extra steps for relaxation.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jay_Oasis, Public Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Dear liamseungheuns,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review with us on TripAdvisor. It’s always a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback and we are so glad that you had an enjoyable day with us. Thank you for your kind word toward to the team. We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again, when your travels bring you back to Thailand.

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

When I need a massage. Some people have favorite place or find a convenient one. For me I always come to the Oasis Spa. Because the atmosphere and service, cleanliness and the massage technique. Everything were good. So I always come here once a month! Today I comes with my mom. The atmosphere is the same thai style with vintage furniture.

Today has many pink flowers. ?it’s like Thai sakura. It was falling down in the lotus pond. It made feel relax. The surrounding was chill. The staff treat me so well. Welcomes with warm smile. She brought the slipper and bring the tea with cold towel. This time I chose Ayurveda massage. It’s 2-hour massage. Price cost 3,900 THB + +

*Why choose this one because It used east Indian Hot oil is to help relieve pain and make it sleep well.
Who else love massage. Let’s come to Oasis Spa. Need to book in advance.

Date of experience: February 2019
Jay_Oasis, Public Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Dear Rel3elliousbella,

Thank you very much for the time you have taken to share your spa experience with us.
We are very pleased to receive such a generous review from you. We look forward to welcoming you back at Oasis Spa, Bangkok very soon for another memorable day.

Reviewed February 13, 2019

My wife and I have visited Oasis Spa in various locations. We have never been disappointed. The staff are so kind and courteous, the places are always clean and comfortable and the treatments are the best. Such great service! We will be visiting again as soon as possible.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jay_Oasis, Public Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Dear GlennandBec,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience on TripAdvisor! It is a pleasure having you visit with us and to know that you have enjoyed your spa treatment and service!
Your generous words of praise will certainly be shared with team. We look forward to welcoming you back very
soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2019

Visited oasis spa 31, nice room and friendly staff, good environment and room, pick up before spa session and drive me to my next destination (10mins drive) excellent

Date of experience: January 2019

Dear SteveK3689,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Oasis Spa Bangkok. We are pleased to hear that, overall, the spa met with your expectations. There is nothing more valuable to us than guest feedback, thus we appreciate your review and have meanwhile shared your comments with team.
Thank you again for your overall generous remarks and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed January 29, 2019

Great place to do a massage. Kindness, clean, very peaceful, with a classic thai massage. Me, my wife and 16 y daughter had a great time

Date of experience: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jay_Oasis, Public Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2019

Dear Carlos Eugenio S,

Thank you very much for the time you have taken to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to receive such a generous review from you. We look forward to welcoming you back at Oasis Spa Thailand very soon for another memorable day.