“Fabulous Escape”
Review of Oasis Spa Bangkok

Oasis Spa Bangkok
Ranked #17 of 555 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Oasis Spa Bangkok provides the ULTIMATE SPA EXPERIENCE with treatments created by combining the best ancient Thai techniques and herbal secrets with advanced discoveries in beauty and wellness. Set like a jewel in the heart of Bangkok, this luxury spa has a distinctive Thai atmosphere where clients enjoy superior Lanna-style service without unnecessary formality. You leave the cares of a busy world far behind (without leaving downtown) when you enter the serenity of this Secret Garden whose primordial trees watched skyscrapers being built. At the end of the pathway, you will find a colonial building housing your private villa treatment room with waterfall and gracious professional service. Spend an hour or half-a-day and enjoy a renewal that your body will relish for a lifetime.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was given a voucher to Oasis as a gift...and have been back every month since! Excellent for a private escape, or to go as a group for a spa day! Check the website for current promotions, always some great offers.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear KS_UK1,

We sincerely thank you for your kind comments and support us as one of our loyal customers. :)
You comments will definitely motivate us to keep provide high standard of services and we will need your continued support! Thank you again, we look forward to serving you as always.

Best Regards,

All reviews
"body scrub"
in 15 reviews
"hot oil massage"
"hand massage"
in 5 reviews
"phrom phong bts station"
"four hands massage"
"amazing experience"
"masseuse"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I like to play golf in Bangkok, I also have experienced many different Spas after golf games for relaxing my body. I was told of Oasis by friends. I booked a three hour package at their Sukhumvit 31 premises on Sept. 24 afternoon. I was offered tea and while the details of my package were explained to us. When my room was ready, I was escorted there and introduced to Navee and New, our masseuses. The treatment was all that it was described, and more: the Body Scrub and the Thai Herbal Hot Compress Massage left us relaxed and rejuvenated. The treatment was conducted in a serene and respectful manner, with each masseuse making sure that I was comfortable and relaxed. There was no feeling that we being rushed , the whole experience was very worthwhile. I was treated to wonderful customer service by all the staff at Oasis Spa and I will certainly return

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Jeff L,

We are honored to receive your review on TripAdvisor about Oasis Spa Bankok Sukmvit 31. Your effort and words were visibly heartening to our staffs. We all appreciate your endorsement and promise of future welcoming you at Oasis Spa.

Kinds Regards,

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Visited in September 2013..My experience was great.Oasis Spa is a great place to go and indulge yourself. I found it very relaxing,...staffs were welcoming and not so pushing to sell away…I could tell that my comfort was a priority there. My 2 Hours massage was very profession and strong…I recommend if you are looking for a spa…this is a place...

con: it's hiding in the major traffic junction, so can be difficult to get there during rush hours...

Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear bravebarbie,

We were delighted to receive your review on TripAdvisor, and was especially pleased to read your kind words about Oasis Spa. It made us all happy to know you feel relax and enjoy your spa experience with us.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

As regular visitors to Thailand and Bangkok, we have experienced many different day spas, but were told of Oasis by friends.

My wife and I booked a three and a half hour couples package at their Sukhumvit 31 premises. Even though we were early for our appointment, we were made welcome at reception. We were offered tea and, later, fruit, while the details of our package were explained to us. When our room was ready, we were escorted there and introduced to Navee and New, our masseuses.

The treatment was all that it was described, and more: the Body Scrub, the Aromatherapy Hot Oil Massage, the Thai Herbal Hot Compress Massage and the Thai Facial left us relaxed and rejuvenated. The treatment was conducted in a serene and respectful manner, with each masseuse making sure that both my wife and I were comfortable and relaxed. There was no feeling that we being rushed and, in fact, time seemed to stand still. We were surprised, and sorry, when it ended. The whole experience was very worthwhile.

When it was over, we were offered transportation back to our hotel and there was no objection to our request to take us to a nearby Thai Restaurant instead. We were treated to wonderful customer service by all the staff at Oasis Spa.

We have no hesitation in recommending Oasis Spa and we will certainly return.

Dear MukUk,

We would to thank you for the kind words you said about Oasis Spa. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I'll be sure to share it with our staffs, especially Khun New and Khun Navee, your therapist.

We hope we have a chance to welcoming and pampering you again in the future.