“Great Staff, Relaxing Premises, Quality Product”
Review of Oasis Spa Bangkok

Oasis Spa Bangkok
Ranked #19 of 565 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Oasis Spa Bangkok provides the ULTIMATE SPA EXPERIENCE with treatments created by combining the best ancient Thai techniques and herbal secrets with advanced discoveries in beauty and wellness. Set like a jewel in the heart of Bangkok, this luxury spa has a distinctive Thai atmosphere where clients enjoy superior Lanna-style service without unnecessary formality. You leave the cares of a busy world far behind (without leaving downtown) when you enter the serenity of this Secret Garden whose primordial trees watched skyscrapers being built. At the end of the pathway, you will find a colonial building housing your private villa treatment room with waterfall and gracious professional service. Spend an hour or half-a-day and enjoy a renewal that your body will relish for a lifetime.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The day before I left the Big Mango, I decided to shout myself a good treatment. I had a body scrub, followed by a massage and a facial. The room where the treatment was done is across a space from the main building. It is very stylish and has a shower (really good one) just outside the room with concrete stepping stones and pebbles. Jan, the lady who treated me really knew what it was all about. I felt calm and clean when we finished.

All reviews
"body scrub"
in 15 reviews
"hot oil massage"
"hand massage"
in 5 reviews
"phrom phong bts station"
"four hands massage"
"amazing experience"
"masseuse"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I tried the new Siam treatment because they offered 50% discount. However I was allergy to the balm used in the treatment, resulting redness and itchy all over my back all night after the treatment and my skin was sticky too. What an unpleasant experience. Would try some other spas next time.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We loved the time spent here, just so relaxing, clean and peaceful just like the people here. Once you finish you will feel another person, more relaxed physically and mentally.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

we come her to relax and we love this relaxing spa staff so friendly and so clean place to come and we enjoy here too much