“Great location, clean rooms, and great staff”
Review of S Sukhumvit Suites

S Sukhumvit Suites
Ranked #197 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Vancouver
“Great location, clean rooms, and great staff”
Reviewed November 21, 2009

At the end of my trip, decided to stay at this property..Previously, I had walked in, to check it out, and felt welcomed. And, I had read several very good reviews.

Well, I wasn't disappointed

Location was great, right at the asoke bts..perhaps a 5 minute walk. Plus, it was also really close to Sukhumvit Soi 23, and Soi Cowboy

Rooms were very clean, and nicely done. Bed was comfortable, loved the rain shower. Enjoyed a quiet nights sleep, even though my room was facing Sukhumvit

Breakfast was good, one of the better ones in BKK. Had a good selection of asian, and western choices

Enjoyed the bar on the 2nd floor. Good view of the corner of Sukhumvit/Asoke..where something was always happening. Especially good value during the happy hour. And, free internet terminal in the corner

Staff were very good, professional at all times

This property is one of the better ones in the area, and I'd really recommend a stay

Thanks for the memories, and I hope to be back soon
Thomas

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
3 Thank TimmyTabasco
SSS13, Front Office Manager at S Sukhumvit Suites, responded to this review, December 3, 2009
Dear Timmy Tobasco
Thank you for the recommendation, You have made our day by writing such a pleasant review.
All staff at S Sukhumvit Suites will try our best to keep up our services, so that all our clients keep coming back again and again.
best regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Manchester
Reviewed November 12, 2009

From the second I arrived my experience at the hotel was fantastic. The staff were more than helpful, the hotel was spotless and the room was perfect. In fact I enjoyed my experience so much that I scheduled an extra night in the hotel on the way home from my tour of the islands in the south which was a perfect stop over for my long journey back to the UK. The location is fantastic too with easy access to the whole of Bangkok. Thoroughly recommend the hotel and i'll be back....

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Singapore
Reviewed October 29, 2009

SSukhumvit suite is one of the best located hotels in Bangkok ! As I heard good things about this new hotel from my friends, also wanted to try this out. During my last trip to Bangkok I stayed there for 2 nights and really really liked it. First of all it places you right at the heart of Bangkok. The Asok BTS is just next door and the same for Sukhumvit MRT. So movement is very easy and this is very important for a business traveller like me.

As soon as you enter the hotel, you get such a cozy, warm feeling. The staffs are really freindly and very well mannered. Never once I found any reason to be little less satisfied. Every small details were taken care of to make my stay comfortable.

The rooms are very nicely done with soothing decor and its very clean and fresh. I especially liked the bed, which was just perfect for a good sleep. Not to miss out on the reclining chair with foot rest, which feels so comfortable after you come back from a hectic day. The best part is the high speed Free Wi Fi connection at room, which makes thing even better.

The bar is a perfect chilling out place. It was fun to enjoy a drink there while watching football match. Till now I did not mention about the best part of my stay. The Food from the resteurant !!! It was really lip smacking. I tried "Tom Kha" and "Green curry Chicken" and both were awesome. The breakfast is very well laid with lot of options and variation.

Overall, it was a very pleasant & comfortable experience and I am looking forward to going back there for my next trip. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to be conveniently located in city centre of Bangkok but with a cozy & quite environment with all the facilities of a high class hotel.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank BPGhosh
Australia
Reviewed October 20, 2009

. We were welcomed at the door and from that point on it was an absolute pleasure staying in this hotel. My first visit to Bangkok will have a positive lasting impression mainly due to the very helpful staff at S Sukhumvit Suites. They were very helpful in every way, nothing was a problem.
I was pleasantly surprised on entering my room, as I wasn’t expecting very much as the room rates were cheap compared to other places we looked at. The room was spacious and very clean, nicely decorated and well set out. The price included breakfast and there was plenty variety to choose from.
It is also located close to local transport, so getting around from the hotel wasn’t a problem. Nana Train station is only across the road. Markets and entertainment is in walking distance.
I will back again.

• Stayed August 2009
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed October 6, 2009

We are a family of four who were visiting Bangkok on a vacation...this is our third trip to bangkok, however this time, instead of going with travel agents booking, we decided to personally plan our trip!! My Parents and my sister travelled with me...The first impression of Sukhumvit Suites was awesome simply because of its location....it is ideally located froma travellers point of view, close to bothe Asoke (BTS Station) and Sukhumvit (MRT station)...its a simple stroll around the corner... The other good things were the comfortable rooms, very modern state of the art bathroom fittings, giving it a contemporary look..the staff is extremely courteous,,,making you feel very welcome, they go out of their way to help you, with whatever resources available..I can go on about this beautiful Hotel... it is simply a hotel with a BIG HEART!! All the very best!We will be back again....Thank you!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
byron bay
Reviewed September 24, 2009

Excellent hotel well placed for al l of Bangkoks attractons because it is very close to both a skytrain and underground station.. Excellent breakfast included in room rate. Be sure to ask for a room at the rear of the hotel as it is rather noisy on the Sukhumvit road side.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
los angeles california
Reviewed September 6, 2009

This is the best located hotel in Bangkok. It is short walking distance to everything from shopping to eating and soi cowboy. The hotel is new abd very clean. This is the best place to stay in Bangkok.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple