$149
$188
$128
$85
1,126 results
All reviewsgreat locationhealth landasok stationsmall hotelterminal mallyogurtsoi cowboyearly checkair conmassage placesbed was very comfortabledeluxe roomsukhumvit roadfew minutes walkstreet foodtrainhealthland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Stayed in Dec 13 with family. We had 2 rooms, each with king sized bed and extra bed. The rooms are clean and big enough to have the extra bed, with sofa, and 3 luggages. The room comes with a safe, bathing robes, slippers, tea/coffee,kettle and complimentary bottled water that is replaced daily if you drank it. The only thing that disappointed me about my room was the shower which had intermittent hot water, despite the staff coming over to fix the problem.

Breakfast is simple and tasty but the menu for various styles of eggs are the same. i stayed in the hotel 5 nights so i had 10 eggs in total throughout my stay !

The hotel location is very good. It is fairly quiet although very near to the main Sukumvit Rd and Terminal 21. There are 3 convenience stores around the hotel. the well known Healthland massage (very nice, posh and reasonably priced) is just around the corner. The BTS is less than 5 min walk.

I certainly enjoyed staying in the hotel. It is cosy, and the staff are very personable. The hotel is value for money. If not for the shower, i would rate it 5 stars.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2013

By far, one of the best deals I had in Bangkok. For around $80 a night, it is a great deal. The rooms are not so big, but were designed and arranged to the best of options. Full of all the information you need about the city and about the hotel. Clean and spotless. Breakfast is o.k, nothing out of the ordinary, but fine. (can be improved). Location is not bad, just a few minutes walk from the busy Sukhumvit Rd. It is not a luxury hotel, but it is a great city / business hotel and for travelers with no huge budget, it is a great pleasant deal.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Well equipped hotel with regular western style standard in handsome location close to the shopping area. Clean and tidy. As well very close to major sky train and metro lines. Easy to get there and away... one train change necessary to get to the airport with the express train. Friendly and helpful personal.
Very good location however not so close to the major sightseeing in Bangkok... but you can see this on the map yourself.
Absolutely recommended!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beilib
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 night. hotel is in great location very convenient, nice room clean and feel comfortable. front desk staff is good english even my english abit poor they still try to understand but I must said about 1 staff, she is kitchen department (sorry I don't know her name) in morning I came down to have breakfast I see in that area have only 1 waitess she look very busy and she have no time to take me order then I just take my seat and wait for her take me order. After that the kitchen staff walk out to help her....she look smart in chef unifrom I didn't see her name tab, she wear blue braces and come my table and take me order, even she very busy she always got smile on her face and she look polite I think that is most important for hotel service. I have good food and great service here ^^ next time I will back to your place again....Thank you

Stayed: November 2556, traveled with friends
Narinthip G, Guest Relations Manager at SilQ Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Reviewer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message about your recent stay with us. We appreciate you being with us and hope we can welcome you back to SilQ Bangkok hotel again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 12, 2013

staff at reception was very helpful! we got our lost things from another hotel, also they printed boarding passes for us and provided very helpful information for us. english speaking staff (not much staff speaks good english in Thailand).

Room Tip: no swimming pool here, but rooms are very good
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Narinthip G, Guest Relations Manager at SilQ Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Reviewer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of SilQ Bangkok Hotel on your TripAdvisor page. I loved reading how our front office team was able to wow you with getting your room experience right. We strive to ensure that each of our team is here to give you a perfect stay.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Best Regards,