“Must do, when you are in Bangkok”

Grasshopper Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$60.35*
and up
Back Roads Biking Tour from Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover a different side of Bangkok! Grasshopper Adventures offers a wide range of cycling tours in Bangkok and the surrounding areas. Half day morning tour to historic Bangkok, a night tour to the famous temples of central Bangkok, a ride to the hidden countryside on the edge of Bangkok, canal boat & bike rides, rides with dinner and rides that take you right out of the city to the coast and floating markets. We also can take you into a Thai home for a private homecooked meal. Come along and join us.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Hey Grasshopper Team,
thank you for the great Tour by bike trough Bangkok by night. We stay 4 days in Bangkok and do the tour on the 3td day. Before the tour we think we have seen a lot in Bangkok but that was wrong!!
With really good and new bikes and helmets we drive trough the evening and see a lot of places we never find alone or went in this back street alone!! Also we see a night market and try some food at different stations.
The tour was about 4 hours but not hard. So everyone who want to see some nice and dark back streets in bangkok you have to make this tour!!
Thanks to Mo for the great tour and lots of Informations!

I+D (32 yo)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (2,459)
All reviews
in 25 reviews
"recommend this trip"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My BF and I did the night bike in Bangkok. Our guide Mo was fantastic!!! He gave us a briefing and safety was his number 1 priority. The bikes and helmets provided were excellent. We rode our bikes through main busy roads, back streets, alleyways, car parks and even through a night market. I must admit I was a bit nervous to ride on the busy roads of Bangkok as traffic can be overwhelming but I stuck close to the our guide and the group which made me feel a bit safer. Riding down the backstreet and seeing the smiling faces of the locals and kids saying HIiiii was awesome. The temples at night time were AMAZING, beautiful and peaceful compared during the day when it’s hot, busy and crowded. We crossed the river via ferry with our bikes, stopped off at the flower market and try some street food. This was a great night and introduction to Bangkok and I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

What an amazing adventure. Thanks for the great memories. Well worth the money. Few stops along the way to take pictures and ask questions. Our tour guide was amazing. Very good english very knolidgable

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We booked the Evening Cycle Tour on our 1st day in Bangkok. The equipment, guide and tour were excellent. We covered a large area of the city, including main streets, back streets, markets, temples, time to taste yummy street food and take a ferry ride. This was a great introduction to the city and gave us a base on what to see in more detail during the following days. Highly Recommended.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My boyfriend and I signed up for this tour during our one weekend in Bangkok. It was a really excellent experience! The tour was fun (riding a well-maintained bike all through the back streets of Bangkok) and very informative. Tammy, our guide, was ever-so helpful and really knowledgeable. It was a privilege to see parts of the city that tourists rarely get to. The evening was cool and pleasant, and it was wonderful to get a look at the temples without the crowds and heat of the day. Riding along the river was particularly wonderful, with the lights and boats cruising back and forth. I even enjoyed eating the grasshopper at the flower market! A highly recommended experience!