“Authentic Italian dining with excellent food, wine and service.”
Review of Enoteca Italiana

Enoteca Italiana
Ranked #285 of 11,033 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Bangkok
“Authentic Italian dining with excellent food, wine and service.”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Quite simply one of Bangkok's best Italian restaurants and certainly my favourite. Suggest going end October or early November for some amazing white truffle creations.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bucharest, Romania
“Make sure you don’t miss it”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a great place. I had dinner here with my fiancee and the atmosphere with its jazz and dim lights really set our mood for that evening. Here you will find a various menu with tasteful food, we had the steak tartar which was delicious, and also you will find a various menu of fine wines just like in Italy. This is the perfect place for a romantic dinner if you want to impress your love. The price is perfect for the quality of the services provided and you cannot ask for more. Chef Stefano is a real gem for this place as you will be able to see by tasting his fine cuisine as we tried a surprised menu in the second evening that we spent here. A real magical place that should not be missed.

• Visited September 2013
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

If you like Italian probably one of the best in twon. Very good food, good explanation of the menu, very interesting selection on premium wines by the glass. Will come back

Hong Kong, China
“Dinner with my son and daughter”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Smooth jazz
Dim lights

Good homemade bread

Good red wine by the glass

Complimentary amuse bouche: melon foam with dried parma ham: light, fresh and tasty.

Delicious foie gras raviolis with truffle

Interesting point: premium wines by the glass
Tried Brunello di montalcino 2007 ( Casanova di neri)
A trace of maderisation but excellent

Main: slow cooked beef cheek in red win with celery puree: perfectly executed

My daughter is having a suckling pig which is very tender and juicy

One home made tiramisu to share among us:
Melted chocolate with cafe and gorgeous bisquit

Still my favorite italian restaurant in bangkok!

Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This had been recommended by a friend who lives in Bangkok: when I decided to go up for the weekend I asked him for somewhere good, and this did not disappoint.

Our table was booked for 1930 on a Saturday night, and we made our way down the soi with growing hunger pangs.

I was surprised at how small the place is, but it felt more roomy than it could have done as the tables are still fairly well-spaced.

I was delegated to choose the wine, and was somewhat daunted by the dazzling array of Italian wines - not my strong suit - but I spotted a familiar label on a shelf and searched through the book (the word "list" is vastly inadequate!) and found it "Promis" by Gaja and a steal at the price. Don't forget I am used to Singapore prices, so I found the evening pretty reasonable on the whole.

We decided to share the antipasti platter, then I went for a ravioli stuffed with foie gras, and a Guinea fowl dish, the breast roasted and the leg slow cooked and hidden under a filo pastry lid.

The antipasti was excellent, good variety and top quality.

Ravioli, great flavour and combination with the truffle sauce.

Guinea fowl, moist and tender, perfectly cooked.

A word about the service, faultless. Polite, unobtrusive but attentive.

Neither of us felt we could do a dessert justice, so we just finished with a Grappa and headed off to watch the Boks and Kiwis in the rugby. Not a bad evening at all.