“A Fantastic Experience”
Review of Ananda Spa

Ananda Spa
Ranked #136 of 484 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Ananda Spa - A Bangkok Spa second to none. Ananda Spa comes from the Sanskrit word meaning 'harmony', and we at Ananda Spa are devoted to restoring yours. All our treatments are carefully customized to beautify the body, transform the mind and nurture the soul. A total experience that will leave you rejuvenated, replenished and, above all, relaxed.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I have never had a "spa" experience before. In my world men do not go to a "spa". I had a free Saturday afternoon recently in Bangkok and was just down the street from the Ananda Spa and decided to go for it. What a fantastic experience. I spent four hours having a body scrub, a wrap and a hot stone massage. It was unbelievable.

The spa itself was very professional wit a great atmosphere. The staff was great. I look froward to my next trip there and will definitely return for a spa treatment.

Kennedy K, General Manager at Ananda Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2012

Dear TonyBur,

Good day!
And thank you for posting your review of Ananda Spa. We are glad that we have another guest to include in our already long list of satisfied clients.

The spa experience is not only limited to women; men are also very much welcome to try an authentic Thai spa experience. In fact, in this modern day, more and more men are coming to our spa, interested in trying our spa treatments to relax and "re-discover their harmony."

We offer various treatments that cater to both men & women, of all ages.
We also look forward to welcoming you back to Ananda Spa on your next trip to Bangkok.
Thank you for your support.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I went to Ananda Spa and tried one of their spa packages. They used a mixture of coffee & honey for the body scrub which really felt good. The treatment was more than 2 hours and I enjoyed every minute of it. The staff are very attentive and well-trained in doing the treatment. Would definitely return and recommend this spa to my friends.

Dear SueRBangkok,

Warm greetings from Ananda Spa!

We are all glad that you chose Ananda Spa over other spa centers in Bangkok. And we are very happy to know that you had a wonderful experience. Thank you also for commending the warm service and hospitality of our staff.

We do hope you will invite your friends and recommend them to try Ananda Spa.
Hoping you will visit us again very soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2012

From the moment you walk into the Ananda Spa,you get that feeling it is a special place.After many games of golf,this was my place to relax.With strong hands and (elbows)This is one of the best massages in Bangkok.
If you get the chance ask for Jo Jo, This young lady is the best.
( I think she will no who wrote this)
From the receptionist to the massage,its a fantastic Spa and experienced
staff.

2  Thank Jemma11

Dear Jemma11,

Good day!

Thank you for posting your comments through TripAdvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your chosen Ananda Spa treatment. I will inform the team about your positive review of their performance.

On your visit to Bangkok, we hope to welcome you back to Ananda Spa!

Thank you for your support.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Took the special 'Ananda Oil Massage' - 90 minutes & what a blissful 90 minutes it was! Loved every minute of it. Felt special & pampered, as a good massage should make you feel. Warm ambience, great masseuse & fabulous experience. A tad expensive at 1890nett, but well worth it.

1  Thank kaytp
Kennedy K, General Manager at Ananda Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

Dear kaytp,

Greetings from Ananda Spa, Bangkok!

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent spa experience at our Ananda Spa. It will prove useful to other travellers to bangkok searching for the ultimate spa experience.
Our spa therapists are well-trained in delivering the spa experience that guests are expecting.

On behalf of the Ananda Spa team, we highly appreciate your feedback. We hope that we will see you again in our spa very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Having spent the last two months in Thailand and using Bangkok as a center point to travel from, I used the services of this spa everytime I came back in to town. Th staff is well trained in the art of massage and I must say are very demure. I enjoyed my experience there from the beautiful smile of the receptionist to the skillful hands of the masseuse.
I recommend the pedicure and manicure services also. the atmosphere will allow you to doze off while being pampered. I recommend you bring your wife or significant other as you may well reap the rewards upon return to your room. I am sad to leave Bangkok tomorrow but I shall return to see the smiling faces of the staff.

2  Thank Bob C
Kennedy K, General Manager at Ananda Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Dear Bob C,

Warm greetings from Ananda Spa, Bangkok!

We highly appreciate your positive feedback about your most recent visit to our spa. We are glad that you enjoyed once again the treatments, and hospitable service of our spa therapists.

We all hope to see you again very soon.

Warm regards,