“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Aesop's Bangkok

Aesop's Bangkok
Reserve with Chope
Aesop's Bangkok is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 13,376 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Bang Rak
Description: **Now open 7 nights a week** Aesop's Bangkok offers Modern Greek food in a lively, party atmosphere with dancing and plate smashing. Cocktails inspired by Summer on the Islands. The perfect place to celebrate your next special occasion. Experience life and food 'Greek Style' at Aesop's Bangkok.
Reviewed March 13, 2019

Several Europeans working here and the ability to communicate in English really appreciated. The atmosphere is very relaxing and the quality of the food and service absolutely excellent. We had the Greek Salad, Hummus, Moussaka and Lamb and quality as good as we have had anywhere in Canada or the US. Wine as in all restaurants in Thailand is pricey but it is what it is. Our meal with wine and tip included came to around $155 US and worth every cent. If you really enjoy Greek food and looking for a change from local dishes this is the place to go.

Date of visit: March 2019
JohnYiannisBKK, Owner at Aesop's Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

What a great review, we really appreciate it! We also wish wine wasn't so pricey but with huge taxes it's just the way it is. We will always be here providing the very best Greek food we can so please visit us when you next in town!

Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant was soooooo good. I recently went to Greece and the food was better here than anything I had in Greece.
Customer service was impeccable. Wish I lived here so I could eat here every month!!
Put it in your list!

Date of visit: February 2019
JohnYiannisBKK, Owner at Aesop's Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Thank you for the kind review! We wish you lived here too. Well you know you are always welcome when you are in Bangkok :)

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

The food here, for one, is excellent. Ironically it’s not the main reason people visit restaurants anymore, but if you are a foodie, I guarantee you will be pleased. It’s really difficult to find excellent Greek food, and here it is.
If you’re not here only for food, or even for food at all, the drinks are also delicious. I tried way too many of the cocktails (and wine) and all of them were stellar.
Lastly, the atmosphere. I have always wanted to smash plates! And I got to smash plates. Although this smashing fun might be seem like a bit much to some guests, I guarantee that if you get into it, some primal thing in you will release and before you know it you’ll be giggling like a maniac.
All in all, this is a unique spot that is a total laugh, and the drinks and food are both definitely solid enough to lend this place a reputation.

Date of visit: January 2019

We appreciate your review and taking the time to give others a nice idea of what they can expect at Aesop's. Thank you!!

Reviewed February 19, 2019

I have been living in Thailand for almost a decade and loooooove Greek cuisine. Before I have never really found a place that hits all the write notes for my pallet in this regard. But HOLY MOLY i just found it. I visited this charming restaurant a week ago, and not only is the food outstanding but the atmosphere unique but the service and attention to detail is second to none. Cant recommend this place enough for fellow foodies. Hats of to the owner Phile who really took care of us and made sure everything was perfect. Way to go AESOPS. Ill be back 100%

Date of visit: February 2019

Ok that's putting us under some serious pressure! We very happy you enjoyed the experience and look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed February 18, 2019

Bangkok is a city full of unique experiences, and Aesop's is yet another jewel in its creative crown. This upscale, trendy Greek restaurant serves delightfully tasty dishes in a fun, social environment. I have been there many times, and will keep going back, not only for the delicious fare, but the friendly service. The plate smashing is for sure a satisfying highlight to any visit!

Date of visit: November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us!!