Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
$214
ZenHotels.com
$211
JohnPaul09
Singapore, Singapore

The Amazing Experience of a Sofitel-er

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 15, 2014
The staff were amazing and truly dedicated to their job. The experience I had at Sofitel Sukhumvit was nothing short of spectacular. The Sofitel team were attentive to detail, helpful beyond my expectations and can hold their heads high as they enhanced the Sofitel Brand which has been renown for the luxury experience. I am grateful to everyone at Sofitel for the wonderful experience and the care and concern to assist me whenever I needed it. To the Sofitel management, keep up the great work and continue to surprise and delight your guest as you did with me during my stay!
Trip type: Traveled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Oct 16, 2014
Dear JohnPaul09,

Thank you for your compliment and wonderful feedback. I am very happy to read that you had a Magnifique experience at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit.

We believe that having the chance by knowing what you had experienced is the best way for us to provide better services for you. I will share your comments with our team as encouragement for further improvement.

We look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

1.7 miles from Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit
2.8 miles from Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit
0.2 miles from Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit
View more hotels in Bangkok
5,460 results
All reviews club millesime prestige suite voila restaurant cheese room le macaron bose sound system rooftop bar club room luxury room evening cocktails pillow menu platinum member turn down service corner room nana bts terminal shopping mall egg station
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2014

Stayed here in From the 10th October for 5 nights, what a wonderful hotel. Staff are amazing, everything i needed they catered for, be it restaurant reservations, taxis, information. The breakfast is a must if staying here too, so much choice and amazing quality. The pool is large and can accommodate enough people. The sun shows itself from around 11am until the end if the day so it's perfect if your a sun worshiper. Location is walking distance from the Nana BTS stop or the Metro. All in all a great hotel in a top location.

Date of stay: October 2014
William J, General Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2014

Dear Katanaking,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit. We are very happy to know that you are happy with the location, facilities, food, service and staff.

Thank you again for your comment on TripAdvisor and we hope you have a Magnifique stay with us.

Reviewed October 12, 2014

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
William J, General Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2014

Reviewed October 10, 2014

Good location and staff on Club Floor (31/F), Lobby Concierge & Buffet restaurant are all helpful & friendly. However, I have come across some issues during my 4 nites stay on the club floor.

1. I was informed that there's turn down service everyday between 6-9pm, however the HSKP staff did one day of turn down service only, that means no turn down service for the other 3 days. (I didn't put my DND light on)

2. Internet connection problem on the first two days

3. Small insects were found on the work desk and bathroom counter top

4. Called to the club floor (ext 3351) for Bath towels (2 pcs) and shower cap replenishment, but the HSKP staff gave me shower cap only.

5. Having the breakfast in the club lounge and ordered Atlantic Benedict Eggs, however the eggs were cold. Then the kitchen staff re-did the dish for me, however, it was not Atlantic Benedict (with smoked salmon), but they gave me the one with Egg Benedict wuth Ham instead.

Althought the above are not very major issues, i am a bit disappointed about my stay here and I think it's worth for the mangement to look into the matters for improvement.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank HKHotelier12

Dear HKHotelier12,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience you had during your stay with us. I’d like to sincerely apologies for all those inconveniences you had to go through. These incidents clearly don’t reflect what we are committed to deliver to each and every one of our guest. I have made good note of all the points raised by you and I shall personally ensure they will be reviewed with each department head followed by a swift rectification plan.

I totally understand that what counts most is the first impression and if this moment is missed it’s going to be very challenging to change ones impression. Nevertheless, comments such as yours, will make us work even harder. I can assure you, the commitment from the team and myself to deliver Service Excellence remains our main target.

Once again, our apologies for all the inconveniences caused and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit.

Reviewed October 8, 2014

The hotel itself is modern, well located (if you want to be in Sukhumvit area) and has easy access to the metro (2 block walk to station). The front desk staff and pool staff were helpful. Food at breakfast great and their cheese room was also included which was fun.

We were a first time visitor and only stayed 2 nights so the location of this hotel was a bit far from some of the attractions we wanted to see. I think I'd recommend staying closer to the river if you have limited time.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katie H
William J, General Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2014

Dear k3421,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to read that you enjoyed the helpful services provided by our ambassadors, the breakfast spread and especially our Fromagerie.

We are looking forward to welcome you back at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit.

Reviewed October 8, 2014

Sofitel was very nice, and the breakfast even nicer. I enjoyed my stay in their very comfortable room with Bose surround sound, deluge shower, and complimentary toiletries that smell like orange peel. However, I stayed 2 blocks away on Sukhumvit at another hotel 1 month prior, and payed 35% the price for 90% the experience. Being a Bangkok regular, I don't think this difficult to do. If your company is footing the bill, then why not pamper yourself. However, be prepared to never have a taxi turn on the meter if you tell them to take you to the Sofitel or pick you up there. Its rates are known. Enjoy.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Paul B

Dear Paul B,

We would like to thank you for sharing your comment. We are glad that you liked our hotel design, the breakfast and the amenities offered in your room. We regret that you found it was tough to justify the price.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.