Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit
$114
$440
  • Pool
3,477 results
All reviewsclub millesimeprestige suitevoila restaurantbose sound systemhermes toiletriesclub roomluxury roomrooftop barevening cocktailsmacaroonsplatinum memberpillow menucorner roomterminal shopping centremain restauranttop flooregg station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 19, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SofitelSukhumvit, Hotel Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Reviewed December 18, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 18, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SofitelSukhumvit, Hotel Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Reviewed December 17, 2013

From the moment I checked in to the minute I checked out my experience at this Hotel was faultless.
I was booked in a King Club Millesime room on the 21st floor. It was a corner room with windows on each side. The room was huge for a Hotel room and the facilities were unbelievable. The bed was large and very comfortable. There was an great work desk and a separate lounge. The room even had a Bose sound system connected to the TV and with connectivity for your Iphone (Iphone 4 but you can get an adapter right outside on the street for an Iphone 5 for 150Baht).
The bathroom had a shower and a large bath and Hermes bath products including a body loofah.
As part of the Club Millesime you were checked in on the Club floor and provided with a drink and refeshing towel. Between 5 and 7pm each night you get free drinks and canapes. and when I say drinks I mean cocktails, wine, beer and spirits.
The breakfast on the Club floor was also excellent with a good range of buffet food plus choices from the a la carte menu.
The location was really handy for everything I wanted to do and with the Nana train station only a couple of minutes walk away you could easily get around the city.
Would I recommend this Hotel? DEFINITELY!!!!
I will only ever stay here when I'm in Bangkok from now on.
I suggest you upgrade to a Club Millesime room as the extra you pay is saved in drinks, breakfast and free internet.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room when bookiing
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Garyjwills

Dear Garyjwills,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am glad to hear that you like our room, facilities, and amenities and enjoyed the Club Millesime. I hope you had a great time at our property.

Christian Schlegel
Hotel Manager

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Stayed in august 2013 with my wife and our twin sons.

We arrived at the hotel and was taken to the executive club for check in since I have a Accor platinum. Upon arrival my son had fever and wasn't feeling well at all. The staff was very professional and the check in was extremely smooth and fast. The staff then asked us about our sons condition during the whole stay and also offered to bring in a doctor.

All staff was amazing and everyone remembered us and greeted us with our names. They really made us feel special!

The hotel it self is really nice, everything is luxury about it. The pool is the best I have ever seen.

Breakfast is great, both in restaurant and in club lounge. The lounge itself is beautiful and there are plenty to choose from at snack and cocktail hours.

We have also stayed in Sofitel SO and Pullman G in Bangkok and the Sofitels outshine the Pullman, but it comes with a price. They are twice the cost but when we return the next time I´m sure we will end up spending time at booth Sofitels but since I wont have a Accor platinum by then I´m afraid we would not think the value to be that high without the extra benefits.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
SofitelSukhumvit, Hotel Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear DannyFromSweden,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and pictures on Tripadvisor. I hope you had an enjoyable stay with us at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your kind compliments towards our ambassadors. At Sofitel, our guest experience and guest satisfactions are our highest priorities. I’m glad to hear that the service you received during your stay met your expectation.

It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to show you the gracious hospitality and superb service for which we are known for.

We look forward towards your next stay with us.

Christian Schlegel