Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cozy At Ten(Bangkok)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
3,475 results
All reviewsclub millesimeprestige suitevoila restaurantbose sound systemhermes toiletriesclub roomluxury roomrooftop barevening cocktailsmacaroonsplatinum memberpillow menucorner roomterminal shopping centremain restauranttop flooregg station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I upgraded my room to Club Sofitel and had a memorable stay. The room is cozy and comfortable. The Club Sofitel Lounge is worth to experience. The food id excellent. The location is second to none. Next to the hotel is the BTS station and Terminal 21 shopping center.. The service is excellent with all friendly personnel. Must come again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
SofitelSukhumvit, Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this very nice comment about your recent stay at the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit.

We are delighted to hear you had a great time with us and are glad you mention the excellent services were provided to you during your stay. Indeed the guest receive the excellent service at Sofitel.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at our property.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is a new hotel. Location is excellent, just near the BTS Asok station. Terminal 21, a new shopping mall, is nearby. There are a lot of spa centers too, so that we could enjoy massages just before heading to the hotel for a peaceful sleep. newly furnished and the room is clean and comfortable. We was upgraded to the access of the club situated at 31st floor. There are always complimentary drinks and snacks.

But there are minor flaws. The operation of the TV+webstation is too complicated. We spent more than an hour to figure out how to manage the three remote controls to manipulate the volume. The swimming pool looks good, but unfortunately not all areas are under the sun, because the sunlight was blocked by the hotel building in the morning.

I'd say, this hotel is good and within expectation. Unfortunately it lacks its character when compared with its counterpart Sofitel So.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the corner of the building with windows at 2 different sides.

Dear KKLeung,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience you had during your stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us generally. The hotel location is absolutely the best for travelers who like shopping, dinning with the easy mode of transportation.
However I’d like to sincerely apologies for those inconveniences you had to go through. Your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem.

Thank you again for staying with us and look forward having you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed 3 nights in the club room with excellent last minute deal. Here's my positives and negatives.

Positives
1.Location-Probably the best location if you want to stay in sukumvit area. Location can't be beat, close to hotels like westin, sheraton and four points. Terminal 21 mall is 3-4min walk and you can also walk to nana plaza or soi cowboy 8-10min walk.
2. Rooms- everything was brand new, Since hotel is only 6-7 months old. And rooms equipped with bose sound system(with Ipod dock) and impressive coffee machine. Bathrooms are pretty small but nice with hermes amenities.
3. Staff- Excellent. Especially ones in the club lounge.

Negatives
1. Club Lounge- Food selection was quite poor during evening cocktail hours. They definately need to upgrade the selections. But staff at the lounge were excellent.
2. A/C- It took me a while to get my room cool after the check in. And everytime i step outside the room i started sweating. They really need to improve a/c in the hallway and inside the elevator.
3. Breakfast- Area is quite small for a hotel size. And selection was poor too. I had better breakfast at grand milinnium and renaissance.

Will i stay here again? Well it depends on the price. I only paid $140 a night for the club room which is usually around$200. So if i can get a good deal then i probably stay here again but I probably wouldn't pay the regular price. Overall hotel is pretty good but it doesn't have the Wow factors like some other 5 star properties in bangkok.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
SofitelSukhumvit, Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear thailove,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience you had during your stay with us.

I’d like to sincerely apologies for all those inconveniences you had to go through. These incidents clearly don’t reflect what we are committed to deliver to each and every one of our guest. We have made note of all the points raised by you and we shall ensure they will be reviewed and followed by a swift rectification plan.

I am glad to know however that the serviced you received was excellent and that you enjoyed the hotel location and hotel room.

Once again, our apologies for all the inconveniences caused and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Well I have all accolades for Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit. We have been staying at this grandeur hotel as a long stay guest and would definitely recommend this hotel to all for either a short stay or a long stay. No complaints whatsoever or howsoever.

It is located on main Sukhumvit Road in between two Sky Train Stations NANA & ASOK – 2/3 minutes walk on either side of the hotel. You can avail the airport link to reach this hotel with a single change of trains.

The booking process was handled by Ms. Tom, the hotel Reservations Manager and was smooth as Thai silk. The check-in was assisted by Mr. Charlie, Guest Relations and believe me, it was among the best check-ins we have ever gone through at any hotel. Even afterwards, Mr. Charlie enquired and instantly helped, when required.

The room, as was requested, was on a high floor, a corner room with two sided view. The first appearance of the room & the bathroom were heavenly and like a picture post card. It was really spacious with a separate living area and with a lovely bathroom with stocked with great amenities & Hermes toiletries. Fresh fruit Basket. Illy espresso coffee maker (capsule) right in the room. Entertainment system in the room is to die for. Smart TV with free internet connectivity and Bose sound system and amplifier. The private balcony with the room is something like the icing on the chocolate cake.

We have opted for availing the club facility on the 31st. floor and find the Club Millesime and the facilities offered to be a perfect 10. The breakfast is a like a private affair on the club floor. It is à la carte available with the regular breakfast buffet from Voila restaurant, they even remember how you want your coffee. The butler we had for the room Ms. Som is always there to help be it unpacking, daily rearrangement of the stuff in the room, laundry or anything & all with an ear to ear smile.

Dining in the restaurant L’appart on the 32nd. floor is a red carpet treatment all through, when we informed them that we are vegetarians, the Chef cooked us an all vegetarian French Dinner. The Pumpkin soup with edible flowers with interesting garnishing and the risotto with truffle was a real treat for the pallete.

The Concierge surely knows everything. We were searching for a basketball (No: 6) for our daughter. Did not find the right size anywhere all other sizes were available but the concierge was able to locate size No 6 for us in a sports shop nearby.

Room Service is quite efficient and they send the food in a trolley with the food kept in a hot chamber.

This has not been our first visit to Bangkok, and we have stayed in almost 8 different hotels in the city. But the service, staff and overall experience here has been amazing.

No Complaints or regrets for staying here. We will definitely be reusing the facilities of this hotel whenever visiting Bangkok.

Room Tip: Book Luxury Rooms or Sweets with Club Access.
1  Thank Venkat-Indian
SofitelSukhumvit, Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear Venkat-Indian,

Thank you very much for choosing the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit for your long stay visit to Bangkok and for the wonderful review provided to Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to hear you appreciated the unique attention we are offering to our guests, as each of you are special and have different needs. We are glad you enjoyed the suite room and the view from the private terrace. We are very glad to hear such positive words about Ms. Tom, Mr. Charlie and Ms. Som. I will make sure we forward them your comment. Moreover we really appreciate you highlighting all premium products we offer in suite room.

Guest Experiences & Quality Manager

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at Sofitel Bangkok sukhumvit's club floor suite from Oct, 12 to Oct, 16. Before I made this trip, I have read some negative reviews of the hotel. After the 4 days stay, I think either the problems were not true or the management made an unbelievable improvement in weeks.

Check in: It was fast, I think it only took less than 10 minutes.

Butler: guests stayed in the club floor had butlers to take care of us. After checked in, the butler Som, took me to my room. She spent time to show me how to use the TV, Boss system, and every button in the room. She must be doing that at least 30 times a day but she still doing it with patience. Every time I saw her in the lounge or the hallway, she greeted me with a big smile.

The room: The room was huge and well designed. The bed was big enough to host a Thai boxing fight. It was very comfortable. The only small issue was the height. I am 5 feet 10 inches tall. I still needed to "climb" up to the bed at night and "slide" down the bed in the morning.

Breakfast: I had breakfast at the lounge the first 2 days. The food was good. I enjoyed the quiet mornings with a cup of tea and some good food. On the third day which was a Sunday, I had the breakfast at the 2nd floor. I made a wrong decision. Although the restaurant had more food selections, but it was noisy and crowded.

Lounge: I had a drink or two every evening at the lounge. I told the young lady at the lounge that I wanted my drink with less alcohol the first night. The second night, I forgot to mention that. Guess what happened, she remember that and made the drink exactly what I wanted.

Housekeeping: The first two days, the room was done before noon time. The last days, it was done a little late till 3 to 4 o'clock. Some of the bathroom amenities were not replenished. Since I had another bathroom in the suite, so I did not need to call housekeeping for the amenities. A checklist may help on this issue.

Check out: Fast and no issue.

I have stayed in JW Marriott's club floor and Landmark's club floor before. Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit is the best. I will come back to again.

Room Tip: higher floor or club floor rooms have good view of the city.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear Wingnewaddress,

We are delighted to hear you had a great time with us and are glad you mention all areas of the hotel where the good services were offered to you. Indeed the guest of the Club Millesime, receive this extra care.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit.

Manasnarth Boonyong (Ms)