Lowest prices for your stay
$32
Priceline
$31
FindHotel
$26
Hotels.com$32
Travelocity$32
Orbitz.com$32
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for an overnight stopover to get an early flight to Samui. We were told that on arrival someone from the hotel would be waiting for us at the airport. That wasn't the case & we had to ring them & about 25 mins later someone arrived. The hotel is ok - clean & good sized rooms - but service was average - polite & freiendly but a bit forgetful. Also lots of mosquitos in bar & reception/ dining area.
Ok as a stop over between flights but not a place to use as a base to see Bangkok.

Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank Aussielovinit
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Arranged a transfer from airport to hotel and I was waiting for over half an hour! Didn't apologise at all in fact told me they were waiting while I stepped away to find out how I could phone them. Asked if my transfer the following day could be free as they were late and I it reduced my sleeping time as I was only there between flights for 6 hours and they talked about it for 15 mins amongst themselves reducing my sleeping time further! Finally we agreed to split the cost by 100 baht! They blatantly changed my room to a dingy one with a tap shower changing my keys. Btw I wasn't rude once but changing my room made me tell my mates not to book it as their stopover!! Their loss! Nothing around the hotel but it is a 10 min drive to airport, only plus point I could see.

Date of stay: August 2012
3  Thank Mango10_1977
sutch3, Public Relations Manager at Paragon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Dear Readers,

We always hate to see a poor review :(. At the Paragon Inn we strive to make sure everyone's experience is "top notch" and a poor review means we failed.

Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport is crazy at the quietest of times and making ourselves obvious to our arriving guests is no less difficult. That said, we don't want you to waste time trying to find us so effective immediately we are going to work on making sure our staff are as obvious as possible and holding a nice big sign so you can't miss them.

Please note that in Thailand hotel staff aren't given the same authority to waive charges, etc. that you might find in Europe of the USA so they frequently have to check with our hotel managers first. This may look like we are dawdling but it's just our staff following procedure. This is a very common practice here in Thailand. That said we always hate to hear about a poor stay at our hotel. Do us a favor, let us know, ask for the hotel manager, Koi, or me Ben and let us see how we can help.

Come on back... let us try and get it right on your next stay :).

Ben
Paragon Inn

Reviewed July 18, 2012

10/15 mins from the airport, not easy to find yet. We were picked up from the airport by a complimentary hotel shuttle which was nice. Staff helpful and pleasant. Hotel was much like thte reviews here but it wasn't was well maintained as we had expected and needed a good tidy up in the lobby/dining area. We slept well though but had to move rooms as the first room was not very nice. We got 2 doubles (instead of the quad we had booked) and it was perfect for us. Food was well priced but as we left early we didn't eat there.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We were delighted with the Thai style of this hotel. We had a lovely room with huge bathroom. Staff were lovely and our breakfast was lovely.
We had a room that easily fitted all four of us. We enjoyed our swim in the pool as well. Near the airport.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RobynP53
Reviewed July 4, 2012

My partner and I stayed here in June for one night as a stop over between our flight from the UK to the Philippines. Our taxi driver got a bit lost trying to find it so you may want to print off a map before you arrive. It is literally only 10-15 minutes away from the airport so if you are only trying to find accomodation for between flights and have no intention of visiting Bangkok City then it is the perfect choice. It is located at the very end of a long narrow street so first impressions are not so great but honestly it is such a nice suprise when you arrive outside the hotel!! We arrived at the hotel around 7:30pm and were greeted with drinks and directed straight to our room - no waiting around! The pool is the real attraction to this place - after a long flight it was just what we needed to relax and unwind! As far as we were aware there were no resturants nearby so we ate at the hotel - food was nice and was good value for money. Overall, I would definatley recommend The Paragon Inn to anyone who is looking for somewhere convenient to the airport or if you've just had enoiugh of the crazy city hype and just want to relax!!

Room tip: The Poolside rooms are a real treat!
Date of stay: June 2012