Lowest prices for your stay
$20
Priceline
$44
Free cancellation until 02/17/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
$17
Expedia.com$44
Hotels.com$44
Travelocity$44
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I like this hotel "Centric". It's near by MRT, easy to go anywhere only five minutes by walk. The cleanliness is okay! For the breakfast, I like it! There have standard ABF for you to eat. The waiter in the morning so good, he really friendly and polite!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 weeks. The staff are extremely helpful and caring. The room is large, quiet and relaxing. The breakfast was an excellent part of our stay. Wifi is everywhere and no problems at all. The hotel is in a perfect spot between the local area and market and the central grand Rama 9 & IT fortune town shopping malls. They will even drop you there in the golf cart! Thanks for a great time, the staff helped us so much.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alicefogl
Reviewed August 22, 2016

The best thing about this hotel is the street that it's on. It's a pretty local Thai street, even though most of the people that stay on it are tourists. I've stayed here for a total of 4 months over the years. It's usually pretty quiet, except when they have tour buses of Chinese tourists, usually about once per week, and then the guests run up and down the hall yelling, from 5:30 am to 7:30 am, and then it's pretty quiet the rest of the day. The breakfast is almost as expensive as the hotel, and not worth it. It's right across the street from OK Massage, which is awesome and open late.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Joseph_Dewey
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for five nights. It is located in the Ratchada area of Bangkok. The only good thing I can say about the hotel is that it is close the MRT (Phra Ram 9), two stops from Asoke.
The hotel is on a narrow Soi just off Rama 9 , on most nights coming back to the hotel I had trouble explaining to taxi drivers where it was ( nightmare).

I payed 1500 baht a night for a room which I honestly think was way overpriced, even though a big and spacious room it didn't feel clean.
For the hotels position and what it offers it is not hard to find a far much better hotel easily.

I noticed that the hotel did have mostly Chinese guests when I stayed there and I thought it did cater more for them ( no offence), food at breakfast included.

Maybe a good hotel for certain people, but for a westerner I think it's a bad choice.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2016

I was booked two nights stay inthis hotel because of good recommendation. But when I checked in to the room, it was older than I expected. A Bed was bad condition. The blanket was dirty, red stain like blood on the sheet. I felt itchy and had rash on my skin when laid down on the bed and had running nose. The room looked clean but i could not breath. So the air must dirty coz i had allergy symtom. I wanted to check out immedietly but it was late night when i checked in and my son asleep. So I told the manager to cancel the second night and ask for refund coz I was sick and wonna move asap. I asked the agent after move out the next morning. The hotel manager denied for refund. So bad and feel bad with this less hospitality. This hotel has HIS gaurantee which for me this credit is untrusted now, low quality property has its brand gaurantee.

Room tip: Room is wide but old
Date of stay: February 2016