Lowest prices for your stay
$23
Priceline
$45
Free cancellation until 02/17/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$18
Expedia.com$45
Hotels.com$45
Travelocity$45
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for five nights. It is located in the Ratchada area of Bangkok. The only good thing I can say about the hotel is that it is close the MRT (Phra Ram 9), two stops from Asoke.
The hotel is on a narrow Soi just off Rama 9 , on most nights coming back to the hotel I had trouble explaining to taxi drivers where it was ( nightmare).

I payed 1500 baht a night for a room which I honestly think was way overpriced, even though a big and spacious room it didn't feel clean.
For the hotels position and what it offers it is not hard to find a far much better hotel easily.

I noticed that the hotel did have mostly Chinese guests when I stayed there and I thought it did cater more for them ( no offence), food at breakfast included.

Maybe a good hotel for certain people, but for a westerner I think it's a bad choice.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2016

I was booked two nights stay inthis hotel because of good recommendation. But when I checked in to the room, it was older than I expected. A Bed was bad condition. The blanket was dirty, red stain like blood on the sheet. I felt itchy and had rash on my skin when laid down on the bed and had running nose. The room looked clean but i could not breath. So the air must dirty coz i had allergy symtom. I wanted to check out immedietly but it was late night when i checked in and my son asleep. So I told the manager to cancel the second night and ask for refund coz I was sick and wonna move asap. I asked the agent after move out the next morning. The hotel manager denied for refund. So bad and feel bad with this less hospitality. This hotel has HIS gaurantee which for me this credit is untrusted now, low quality property has its brand gaurantee.

Room tip: Room is wide but old
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

HI... we stayed here for 2 nights after being kicked from golden tulip for not having a booking this place is far cheaper to GT.. also it's in close proximity to Central Rama 9 Mall.. just a couple of minutes walk.. interesting thing is that you can take a train and go to chatuchak in just 20 minutes there are lots of places to eat near by.. also the hotel is basic but clean and tidy... what else would a couple want for 1200 bath in bangkok.. I am surely going here again if I go to bangkok.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2015

Stayed there for 01 night after moving from Pattaya.Our group checked in on 8.30 PM & I also impressed this place such as: nice hotel, clean, good working air-coditional, an convenient store s on right hand of hotel. Beautiful location makes this hotel a wonderful place to stay. The buffet breakfast is good option to enjoy them. Over all is acceptable. An important thing that this hotel is free Wifi internet.

Room tip: Free Wifi internet, clean room
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2015

Stayed there for 2 nights after couple days in Pattaya with 48 colleagues for company trip & combined with business meetings.

Hotel: a bit worn out, suitable for large group, location is ok for MRT, only 5 min walk to Phra Ram 9 MRT station. There is a market in the alley so it may gets crowded during early morning. Elevator door was not working sometime.

Room: It is said the hotel was converted from an old hospital. The room is quite spacious but not reasonably designed. Shower is of old style, clean though. The air-con is huge & quite noisy & not energy saving, I guess. In-room wifi is ok enough for email & Facebook.

Staff: quite friendly as it can be in most of places in Thailand. Some don't speak good English. My roommate who asked for ironing service ended up having his shirt washed. Then he had to pay for express service so that could have his shirt ready for a business meeting.

Room tip: Get a room at the end of the corridor as rooms are not soundproof.
Date of stay: October 2015