“Nice clean friendly value for money business hotel”

Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4
Ranked #228 of 889 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed for a meeting that my organisation held at this hotel. We had 15 guests! All were happy at the professional and friendly service. It's a business hotel, so do not expect frills, but you will get efficiency and comfort. Overall I will hold meetings in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Select a higher floor, they are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Pablo L, Manager at Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Aditya B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a nice and hearty review, we are very conscience that the voice of our customers is the paramount to our success.

It's such a joy to read that you had a good experience with our hotels facilities and especially the team who strives to provide such good attention to our guests, i will pass the compliments to all the team on your behalf and thank you very much for choosing our hotel.

Please note that you are more than welcome to stay with us anytime and i really hope to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

i stayed here for 25th November 2013 to 29th November 2013 . The staffs are very friendly and helpfully. The rooms are really neat and clean. the service are really above the expectations...its really nice and super.... foods are to great.

Room Tip: i recommend this hotel
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Pablo L, Manager at Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear affzuss,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write a review and most of all for being such good in all details.

Please note that i will share the review with our team as it does encourage them to keep on providing a good service to our customers.

I am really glad that you had a superb stay and enjoyed the service with our team members.

Rest assured that you will always be more than welcome.

I really look forward to having you stay ith us again in the near future and have an even better experience.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I chose this hotel after reading its positive reviews on Agoda, here's a few things about this hotel I've learnt so far:

Good: convenient location, 7-11/money exchange shops are nearby, 10 mins walking to BTS Nana station, room is small but clean, AC works well, bed is large and comfy, and after all affordable hotel rates.

Bad: room door doesn't do much soundproofing, can hear all the noises (door shutting, etc)coming from the corridor at night. The Wifi internet was extremely poor, either too slow or got disconnected in just about every minute, a few searching on Google might take hours, basically can't do anything. I asked the counter staff and got replied that the server was down, which was totally a bad excuse. Absolutely NOT recommended for travelers who use laptops.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank KevinSong
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stayed there 3 nights from 12-15th November 2013. The hotel is based in a happening part of Bangkok, Sukhumvit Road with easy access to the Bangkok sights. The staff in the hotel are very friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast is amazing with everything you could possibly want and the other meals and drinks were reasonably priced and tasty. The rooms are clean, tidy although a tiny bit basic but based on the cost of the stay this was very acceptable. When I next visit Bangkok I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Pablo L, Manager at Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear UkLadyT,

Thank you very much for giving us such a good review and for taking the time into also giving us such good comments.

We really hope that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that you will always choose us for your future stays in Bangkok and give us the chance to make your future stays better than previous ones.

Best Regards

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stayed at the Ibis Nana for a few days. It was exactly what I expected. It is a no-frills chain, so all I expect are a bed and a clean room. The bed was very nice and the room clean (enough). I didn't love the location, but that was not the fault of the hotel. Don't get me wrong, it is right in the very heart of the city. Unfortunately, this street is well-known for its bars and ladies. I was told it is one of the only 24-hour bar streets in Bangkok. At all hours of the day, the streets are full of ladies and the pubs are full of white men. Even at 11:00AM, there is still a healthy crowd. During the walks home at night, I was yelled at, pinched, and harassed by the ladies hoping I would bite.
But back to the hotel. The BTS is very close by. The hotel was very affordable considering its location. The restaurant looked nice and wasn't expensive, but I didn't try it. Internet is included, which is all I cared about. The staff was friendly and helpful. Can't complain and would possibly stay again. Although, I would check other Ibis locations first to see if there is something a bit away from the seedy nightlife.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear jchanlifat

Best Regards

Reviewed November 28, 2013

The staff is friendly and helpful. I have stayed already a couple of times there, but have to admit that I will stay in future somewhere else. You can get better Hotels around the area for less money and with pool. The Hotel is guest friendly and offers a shuttle to Nana Station.

1  Thank osti73
Reviewed November 25, 2013

After all the mixed reviews, decided to staty at this place and it turned out to be over and above the expectations. Very friendly staff, Clean and neat rooms ( i would par it with some of the best hotels I have stayed at Las Vegas, Dublin and LA), excellent free wifi connectivity across the property and close by to all happening places. We really enjoyed the wide spread of their buffet and exceeded the true value expecations. I would certainly prefer my stay again!!
Keep up the great work Ibis and Accor Group!!

Room Tip: Check for best price guarantee on the hotel website, they certainly acknowledge if you find the vari...