Lowest prices for your stay
$95
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Hotels.com$95
Trip.com$95
ZenHotels.com$178
All reviews villa market bts station living room balconies train gym
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

We have been staying over at this hotel for several occasions. Always a pleasant stay simply because all the staffs are very helpful, there’s a balcony in the room and it’s overlooking the pond across. I can say more of good things about this place other than you have to experience it yourself the next time you’re in Bangkok. Enjoy your stay!

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank rezasetiawan
Voyage51830708938, Director of Marketing Communications at Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Dear Mr. Rezasetiawan,

Thank you for staying with us. Your kind rating and comments are highly appreciated. I will share your feedback with the team to maintain a good standard of service.

Please be informed that the hotel will be under an improvement plan soon, rooms and Dusit Gourmet will be upgraded. We hope to be of your service again in the near future.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

When the legendary Dusit Thani closed on january we felt like our house was burned. After about 40 yesrs our home away from home wasn’t anymore waiting us. in the last 6 monrhs we tried several well reputated hotels in the same area- Nothing to compare.
The famous” stardust” of Dusit was lost .
Then suddenly one late evenig we had the need to find a place in Bangkok for the next morning. We emailed to Khun Busaba, an old friend of Dusit,and she book for us a suite at the brand new born Dusit Suites Ratchadamri. What a joy!!!next day we retrieved the unique Dusit atmosphere, true smiles, a superb room and a fantastic swimming pool less than a kilometre from the old one. Some pieces of formiture of our beloved old hotel where there just to say that the chain of outstanding hospitality was unbroken. And more!! A lot of the old experienced staff was now working there. Back home.
Khun Busabais still lighting up the placewith her smile taking care of everyone like a family chief. Amotjer surprise was the small gourmet restaurant. A superb espresso coffe like we never had in Thailand and a small but elegant menu of a fist class food. Staff is friendly and super attentive, willing to make you feel good. Again the Dusit charme.
Who works here is happy and you can feel it, like a big family.
Location is great, out of the noise in a higly secure and safe place at a walkin distance from best shopping malls and restaurants, a couple minutes walking from a BTS station. Parks and sport club around. We feel again at home

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 341loud

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us. It's always our great pleasure to welcome Dusit Thani Bangkok's guest back at Dusit's new home. On behalf of management and staff, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for your valuable time made to make such a compliment. Your feedbacks motivate us all and will maintain to deliver the high quality of services each and every time you revisit us.

Please be informed that there will be an improvement plan for both rooms and Dusit Gourmet soon. There will be more selection of foods and beverages at the restaurant as well as the Room Service.

We look forward to welcoming you back "home" in the near future.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed July 23, 2019

I satyed here with my family last month. I cant belive how lazy the pool staff are. All they do is sit and play with their phones as the guests wander around loking for towels that they carefully ration out!
I never stayed in a hotel where the pool boss does nothing except play with his phone, smile and count towels. I had my kids and of course we cant get by with one towel but as we tried to go back to our hotel room he got upset we like trying to steal his towels!
This staff needs to be changed or retrained about customer service.
Pool was dirty with leaves and shower filthy!
Hotel management please give this guy something else to do!!

Room tip: Rooms in front have nice views
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank pen p
Voyage51830708938, Director of Marketing Communications at Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us.

On behalf of management, please accept our sincere apology for the unpleasant service at the pool and the cleanliness of the pool's facilities. Your valuable feedback has been brought to the attention of management and department concerned for immediate action.This includes re-training sessions to assure the pleasant experience delivered to all our customers.

Thank you once again to share this comment. We hope that this would not deter you from staying with us in the future and look forward to being of your service again.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 30, 2019

Dusit has recently taken over an establishment now called Dusit Suite Hotel. Even though it has only been opened for a couple of months, there is no mistaking the Dusit professionalism and hospitality. All the staff are ever so helpful and one can not but help to notice how they work as a team with their guests comfort and needs their up most priority. No matter what time, there is always a smiling helpful staff member to assist.

Dusit Suits Hotel is so well positioned, excellent location. I was there on my own for a couple of weeks for business before my husband joined me. I felt comfortable walking around on my own as there are at least 5 big shopping centres within 10 to 15 mins walking distance and lots to do.
The café although not overly big is beautifully positioned, bright and airy that also has a comfy outside sitting area. The menu is small however amazing. My husband is a fussy retired chef and he was very impressed.

I loved that the Suite was very roomy, had a small kitchen area , iron and ironing board, separate sitting area and desk for working. The bedroom is large and the bed and pillows ever so comfortable, slept amazingly well. The bathroom very generous in size was very well equipped. Both the sitting room and the bedroom had sliding doors that opened to a balcony so it did not feel like a hotel room. It had a touch of homeliness with the Dusit class.
The pool was great and kept very clean by the friendly staff, there is a steam room, a sauna and a great gym. They also have a spa centre.

Every thing one may require being it for work or holiday is in one package and its so central and just a 3 min walk from the sky train.

If your looking for a hotel that doesn't feel like a hotel, that is central and very convenient, you can't go past Dusit Suites Hotel.

Room tip: Our 7th floor room was great, sunny, quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Carmel S
Voyage51830708938, Director of Marketing Communications at Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2019

Dear Khun Carmel,

Thank you so very much for your valuable time spending to review your pleasant stay with us. On behalf of management and staff, I truly appreciate your feedback in detail about our location, facilities, service and how your entire stay's experience was which will be shared with our team members. Your kind compliments certainly are our reward and great motivation in order to maintain and improve our standard of service whenever you and your family revisit us.

We look forward to being of your service again in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

Whenever we thinking of visiting Bangkok, we are left with the decision where to stay since the closure of Dusit Thani, Lumphini. Then, we stumble a newly take over establishment by Dusit now named Dusit Suite Hotel Ratchadamri, we qui kly booked it with the hope to experience the same hospitality of Dusit Thani.
Without a doubt, our stay from 1-7 June 2019 had been a very comfortable stay and a truly "home away from home" experience with an uncompromised service! Everybody was so helpful and all ready to serve and help in anyway, from the security, doorman, concierge, Front Desk, restaurant to housekeeping! Every each and every employee took time to smile event amidst their busy work. It was my birthday on 2nd June and the reception made arrangements to deliver a beautiful and delicious cake and a bouquet of flowers to the room.... TOGETHER with 4 staffs singing birthday song/greetings to me!! I was speechless! That obviously made my birthday so very special. Amongst all the dedicated staff, I need to give special thanks to Ms Busaba, Hatairat(Yok)
Kamonrat(Pui), Satipon and Wipawadee who made our stay so warm and special. They are ones that will make us not look for other establishment for our future stay whenever we are in BKK. Thank you all and 5 thumbs up for every star you earned ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank georgeg524
Voyage51830708938, Director of Marketing Communications at Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Dear Georgeg524,

On behalf of management and all the staff, I would like to thank you for your kind comment about your pleasant stay and the rating you kindly gave. The aim when taking over this property is to have "the new home" for both Dusit Thani Bangkok's guests and staff to have a place you could feel "home away from home". Hence, I am glad to hear that this was how you felt during your previous visit.

I will share your kind compliments to all the staffs you mentioned. May I also take this opportunity to inform you that we are in the process of improvement of the hotel's facilities. Soon Dusit Gourmet will offer varieties of dishes as well as room service menu selections.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your "Bangkok Home" in the near future.

Warm regards,