Lowest prices for your stay
$95
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Trip.com$95
Hotels.com$95
ZenHotels.com$178
All reviews villa market bts station living room balconies train gym
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Stayed in this property for 5th year. Dusit just took over the property in May, some hiccups are expected but it wasn't that bad afterall. Hotel staff are nice, work hard to pickup the property and start to pay attention (restaurant staff already remembered our preferences on food/drink from 4th or 5th morning already). Special thanks to front desk manager Somsak who arranged my special requests as I used to requested for with the old brand, and result was very impressive and surprising. Was a bit worried before I came but I can now assure I will come back again next year. Just 1 thing to suggest if there's any plan to renovate the rooms: in-room laundry is what I have been long hoping for in this property~

Room tip: Premium rooms have nicer view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Voyage51830708938, Director of Marketing Communications at Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear Mr. Lau,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your good experience during your stay with us. The management and team members are very pleased to learn that our services are up to your kind expectation. We aim to provide you with the same high levels of service standards as you would expect from your previous stays and will continue to improve facilities and services. We also plan to have room refurbishment soon.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Warm regards,

Pongsiya Kittikachorn
Director of Marketing Communications

Reviewed May 13, 2019

I have stayed at the old Dusit at Silom many times and although it was old it was much better than this new hotel at Ratchadamri.

To begin with they have way too many people staffed at this hotel who do nothing but basicly smile. Really nice people who seem a bit lost at this new property. I understand they are just getting started here but you would think they tranfered people with experience who could take better care of the place.

I went to the pool and no pool towels. There are no hand towels in the toliets and the sauna and steam room were filty and old. Two Dusit people working there and no one can clean or even just fill the water bucket for the sauna!! You can see that no one takes pride or knows what to do ? Shame

The gym has broken equipment and I came back from my meetings and tried to use the treadmill but it was broken. The service guy told me the company did not want to spend the money to fix it as too old and costly!!!

Lastly years ago they had a nice simple bar on the 12th floor which is closed so no where to unwind after a days work. Just an empty waste of space and too be honest with Dusits good reputation its a shame they are running this new property like this.

There are better options around the corner with proper , clean facilities so I wouldnt stay here again !

Room tip: Stay at another hotel !
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank setay1234
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Got to write another review because this hotel deserves it!! I would like to say a big thank you to Grape and all her lovely bar staff plus all the reception staff they really can’t do enough for you, and also the staff at breakfast especially lee how his always if you need anything!! The list goes on and on!! I jus wish this hotel was near me at home. The attention to detail is something else!! When I come here I really feel at home can not ask for anymore. Jus want to give everyone a big thank you and will keep on coming here!!

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Apparently the Coffee Club restaurant was shut down permanently beginning of April. However, the hotel still advertises the restaurant on all booking platforms (e.g. Agoda, Booking.com) as well as their own website. When I arrived and realized that there was now no decent food option, I was very surprised and disappointed. Before arriving at the hotel I received multiple marketing emails but NONE informing me about this significant change. The hotel is located in a very quiet street, so the Coffee Club was the only real option unless you take a cab or the metro. I booked the hotel in the believe it had a restaurant and feel cheated in a way. One has to be able to trust the information provided when booking a hotel, no? I complained to Agoda but they said the hotel would need to give me a refund and they can’t do anything. One hotel staff approached me when checking out, but didn’t offer anything to compensate. He just blamed Agoda, which was a poor excuse as the restaurant is listed on their own website as well.
As for the hotel otherwise, I agree with the many reviews before that the rooms are nice, but very old and need renovation. Permanent stains on the sofa, the kitchen surface, walls etc. do not fit a hotel of this class. I left with a very bad impression and would recommend anyone to consider this review before booking this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank shanti-maja
Sathit_M, General Manager at Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear shanti1980,

First of all, please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we are deeply apologize that your stay was not pleasant as below review. We accepted your comment and do not have any excuses over them.

Please kindly be informed that once we realized that The Coffee Club which is the outsource restaurant will be no longer operating at our hotel, we then sent the notification to all our partners twice to inform about this situation including our own website.

However, it is our mistake not to reconfirm and recheck with them again after that, which caused some of the hotel partners did not remove those information out of the content while our selling rate is only available for just room only rate.  No breakfast offered since the beginning of the month of April.

During your stay, we did not ignore to try to talk with the online travel agent. We understand and accept all the comment you mentioned.  We value your review and will take it to improve our service in the future.

Once again, please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused.

Sathit Mansuwan

Reviewed April 4, 2019

I visited this place for a couple of nights. I was looking for a place near Lumpini Park, and this location was perfect for me in a small alley. The room was tidy, bathroom with a tub, good beed, great view from the balconies, located near to BTS station, no noise pollution..

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
2  Thank KenTzu
Sathit_M, General Manager at Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Dear KenTzu,

Thank you very much for posting the comment on Tripadvisor.

It is very pleasing to know that you have a amazing stay with us. I appreciated that you compliment our hotel is located in perfect location for you and also no noise disturbing during stay.

Thank you once again for choosing stay with Anantara Baan Rajprasong. I personally look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to Anantara Baan Rajprasong Serviced in the near future.

Sathit Mansuwan