All reviewscoffee clubratchadamri bts stationpremium suiteshopping areacentral worldone bedroom apartmentliving roomlumpini parkfront desk staffwashing machinequiet locationconvenience storewalking distancehome away from homea wonderful staywelcome drinkswimming pool is
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here for at least 5 times and each time the service was great and experience was consistent.

The food at the cafe for both breakfast and lunch was very nice as we had many meals here.

The rooms came with a living room, kitchenette and balcony. Rooms are big and airy and very clean.

The only downside is the apartment is located within an alley so it takes 5-8 mins walk to reach the main road under the hot sun to reach the BTS station.
The nearest mart is Villa mart at a nearby office building which is 3mins walk away.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Sathit_M, General Manager at Anantara Baan Rajprasong Serviced Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear Elizabeth P,

Thank you very much for posting the comment on Tripadvisor.

It is very pleasing to know that you have a wonderful stay with us. I appreciated that you compliment our services are consistent for every time you came to stay. I am glad to know that our room make you feel comfortable.

Thank you once again for choosing stay with Anantara Baan Rajprasong. I personally look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to Anantara Baan Rajprasong Serviced Suites as you are our repeating guest for 3rd time in the near future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

My husband and I stayed for about a week at the Anantara Baan Rajprasong Suites in September. It was our second stay there (the previous time was about a year ago) and it was so nice that the staff remembered us from the first time; we felt like we were coming home. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating and made sure that the special requests were taken care of. I would especially like to the mention the professionalism of Vincent, Kwan and Nat. Any property would be happy to have them on staff! The rooms are very stylish, clean, and have beautiful views of the city. It's hard to consider staying at any other place when my experience with this property has been so positive. We're looking forward to our next visit already.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Ldetw,

Thank you very much for posting the comment on Tripadvisor.

It is very pleasing to know that you have a wonderful stay with us. I appreciated that you compliment our staffs especially Vincent, Khwan and Nat are go the extra mile to take care of you. I am glad to know that you keep coming back to be a part of our family.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I am a regular visitor to Bangkok and usually stay at this Anantara. And as a regular, staff know you and you them. They are always courteous, friendly.
Two room apartments with bakconies, with a pleasant outlook is always a plus. The food provided by the Coffee Club franchise is ok. The location is quiet yet very close to the BTS. Most importantly, the price is great value.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Sathit_M, General Manager at Anantara Baan Rajprasong Serviced Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear johndanielc2017,

Thank you very much for posting the comment on Tripadvisor.

It is very pleasing to know that you have a wonderful stay with us. I appreciated that you compliment our staff is friendly and courteous. I am glad to know that the room and location make you feel comfortable and convenience.

Thank you once again for choosing and always stay with Anantara Baan Rajprasong. I personally look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to Anantara Baan Rajprasong Serviced Suites as you are our repeating in the near future.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Thanks for for all staffs, you made my vacation is very special. Especially Mr. Vincent thanks for helpful. All staffs friendly. The room is very clean, quiet, but will be
better if the hotel management will think about provide the washing machine set up the room. But that is not big problem we can use the washing machine which provide on the 2nd floor. The swimming is great. Many activities you can get not feel boring. Hotel near BTS sky train.
Cheers !
Suranee M.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Sathit_M, General Manager at Anantara Baan Rajprasong Serviced Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Dear Suranee M,

Thank you very much for posting the comment on Tripadvisor.

It is very pleasing to know that you have a wonderful stay with us. I appreciated that you compliment our staff especially Vincent provide you the best services. We do provided in-room washing machine only two bedroom suite but we will considering it.

Thank you once again for choosing stay with Anantara Baan Rajprasong. I personally look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to Anantara Baan Rajprasong Serviced Suites as you are our repeating in the near future.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

First I have to say thanks for all staff that you guys always provide the best assistance and the best service, especially K. Vincent, K' Lay, K'pat always helpful. I have been request for set up surprise anniversary in the room all perfect well done thanks very much. I have been many places of Anantara place all of them very nice place. Really recommend if you come to Thailand don't miss Anantara it's the best hotel. The location near BTS sky train easy way just walk 2 minutes from hotel. The swimming pool is great. The small garden made you joyful never feel boring. Everybody staff like our family. Always helpful. Breakfast you can request with breakfast box if you have plan to wake up late, they can provide delivery to the room incase you have flight early or wake up a bit late. Definitely always come back to this place..
Thanks a lot. Cheers !
Tamim, Mohammad & Family

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear Neenabkk,

Thank you very much for posting the comment on Tripadvisor.

It is very pleasing to know that you have a wonderful stay with us. I appreciated that you compliment our staff especially Vincent, Ray and Pat take a very good care of you and the hotel location is easy access to the heart of the city.

Thank you once again for choosing stay with Anantara Baan Rajprasong. I personally look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to Anantara Baan Rajprasong Serviced Suites as you are our repeating guest for 14th visit in the near future.