Good location, spacious and clean room. Rooms are well equipped. Helpful and friendly staff especially 3 front desk staff, Winnie, Pook and Ryan. They tried to help every situation.
I would have given if 5 stars if not for:
1. The bathtub water presssure is too low.
2. Internet connection is only for limited device at a time. A hassle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anantara Baan Rajprasong boasts 97 one and two-bedroom apartments in one of Bangkok's most enviable locations, close to the city's main shopping and business areas. Yet it is an oasis of tranquility that offers stunning views of the Bangkok skyline and feels a world away from the bustle of everyday life.Just 100 metres away from the main road and the Rajadamri BTS Skytrain station, making it perfect for those who like to be at the heart of the action. The journey to the business district of Sala Daeng and the connecting subway system takes just two minutes by BTS Skytrain, while the Siam Paragon and Sukhumvit shopping and entertainment complexes are just four minutes away. Each apartment, ranging in size from 77 to 156 sq metres and many with large balconies, is decorated and furnished in contemporary moods blended with a touch of Thai design. An elegant fusion of wood, glass and light is accompanied by charming indigenous touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Anantara Baan Rajprasong Serviced Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Baan Rajprasong Serviced Hotel Bangkok