Open today: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Three Different Experiences

I went to De Rest Spa based on the Trip Advisor and Google Map' recommendations. De Rest Spa is... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Paul H
Spreckelsville, Hawaii
Nice environmamt

We visited this massage spa after a long day walking around Bangkok. Was greeted by two ladies at... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
alanyeo76
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from $106.82
More Info
All reviews great massage massage options swedish massage central world foot massage visit bangkok ratchaprasong masseuse lom skillful sanctuary chit scrub bts session
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Lovely and very professional place.
One the best massage I ever had in my life

Vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés. Réservation conseillée.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

Found this spa from TA reviews. It is 5 minutes walk from Waldorf Astoria. It’s located on the same street as the Erawan shrine. When you see the Watson store go inside the building and take the elevator to the 3rd floor will be on your right. We went to Puri spa but it was too expensive and we didn’t want the cheap dirty spa, so De Rest was perfect. Its new, clean and 1390b for 90 minutes. My sis did and deep tissue and I the swedish massage, both masseuses were excellent with the pressure point. We went back the next day requesting the same massage and masseuse.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Was looking to get a foot massage done after a day of walking. The hotel’s spa was fully booked and was recommended by the hotel staff to try De Rest which was a 5 min walk away. It turned out to be really value for money and a great massage session. The place looked really elegant and clean, and the lady at the reception spoke good English and was friendly. I did the Head to Toe massage which was 890 Baht for 90 mins. The masseuse was really skillful and used the right amount of pressure, I left the place feeling all relaxed and ready for a good night of sleep!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Everything about the spa place was top-notch - from the ambience, cleanliness, spa menu choices, masseuse's skilful technique to polite service, pricing and the thoughtful tea and rice cracker snack at the end.

Will definitely be back when I next visit Bangkok! A big thumbs-up!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

The location is perfect that next to BTS Chit Lom.I had Signature Massage 120 min (hot oil+compress). It is perfect treatment. Warm welcome with lovely spa receptionist who explain and suggest treatment clearly and matching with my preference. Also Khun Yui (spa therapist) do massage for me with good pressure and good points. She is good for super stretching. It helps to relief my back and shoulder tension. At the end of treatment, I really enjoy with warm Bale Fruit Tea and Thai snack. Absolutely I will be back again.

Date of experience: October 2018