Overall, a good value hotel. Had some problems on check-in at 6pm (being sent to a room that had not been cleaned, faulty internet cable that took 30 minutes to identify) and later in-room internet was intermittent at best (worked for 20 minutes then mysteriously didn't / when it worked, it was fast). Had the problem off and on throughout my stay, despite numerous visits by the IT guy. Hotel responded graciously by upgrading me to a corner suite (VERY nice!) The lobby had 3 computers which always seemed to work and there was always at least one open... Buffet breakfast was great - Asian and Western and the requisite green salad... filling and fresh. Location unbeatable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok