This is my 5th stay at the Heritage Hotel on Narathivas Road. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, and the location couldn't be better. Chong Nonsi TS station is within a 2-minute walk from the hotel. It is also easy to connect from the BTS with the airport rail link and is less than 80 baht compared with a taxi from the airport at 500 baht. It is also a lot faster than taking a taxi.
The only minor complaint I have is that there is no outside call service available from the phones in the room, only room to room. If you don't have a cell phone you must use the phone at the front desk to make an outside call. The buffet breakfast could also use a bit of an upgrade.
All in all though, the hotel is a great value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok