I traveled to bangkok with my husband and chose to stay here because of it's location which is right at the skytrain ChongNonSi and there is a swimming pool. And yes, i was right with the location and everything i found in the hotel is worth for the money i paid. When compared to other hotel in the same price, i found this hotel was worth for my money the most. And finally, i was not regret for this hotel i chose.
The only negative thing i found in this hotel is just the bedroom can do more for a good looking such as the light and also the shower in bathroom needed to be fixed for some broken.
Anyway, overall i can say it was worth for my money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok