Very accessable location .Once I exit the Chong Nonsi BTS ,can see and reach the Heritage Hotel in less than 5 mins .The room is big and clean with strong Wi-fi .The breakfast is good with variety .Only disappointment is there is no bath tub .However the rain bath is good .Strongly advised fellow travellers dont try the massage shop at the hotel lobby as they charged 400 Batt for 1 hrs of leg massage which in my opinion is average service and expensive .One can always find a cheaper massage shop with better service elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok