We stayed from 22nd till 26th October 2013 on room 406. Just a hop-step-and-jump to the Chong Nonsi station. Can reach many large malls easily. Very helpful and hospitable staff. We were told that the room was upgraded but was not quite sure, as we got the same type of room that we booked through internet. Once again the breakfast was the same on all four days. On a positive note, the pool was good although it was small. You could see the MRT station from the rooftop pool. The hotel is on the edge of the road and one could hear the cab drivers speaking from early morning, a bit noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok