Stayed two nights here in Feb. Really good location, located directly opposite from the sky train so had really good access to pretty much anywhere and easy to get to MBK centre. Was really easy to find our way home again if we got lost as you just had to follow the skytrain tracks. The breakfast was great and the service was pretty good also. The pool had a really cool city view. Room was nice, though I am yet to find a soft bed anywhere in Asia. Concierge were really helpful in giving us directions to find the train station. Be careful though as one time we dropped off at the wrong hotel with the same name by a tuk tuk driver and struggled to get our way back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok