I like this hotel, position, courtesy of staff in the public areas and good value for money. I stayed in February and want to stay again in November. However trying to book by email is disastrous - two replies (one quoting me a price which I accepted) to 17 emails and then still no confirmation of the booking. Eventually I asked a Thai friend to go and book for me and he was told I must book by email - I tried again and still no reply. So I asked a Thai speaking American friend to go to the hotel. He was kept waiting for an hour and then the staff member from reservations was very rude (this is very non Thai and most shocking). Eventually another member of staff contacted me and I have confirmation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok