Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$22
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$22
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
Trip.com
$16
Hotels.com$22
Booking.com$19
Agoda.com$21
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Its was early morning, but still the staff was friendly and helping. Very good option for early morning arrivals at Bkk Apt. You can opt for with or without breakfast stay. Very budget friendly but value for money.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Harmeet T
Reviewed March 26, 2019

I booked the hotel in the airport. The lady there was very unhelpful. The hotel can provide with transportation from/to the airport, which is convenient. Expensive but very nice room. Kitchen without dishes, glasses, etc. There is a restaurant and a massage place just in front of the hotel

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

We chose this hotel despite mixed reviews as we were looking for somewhere cheap to stop for one night as a layover. Cheap and a layover it was, we booked last minute and was too late to organise shuttle from the airport so caught a taxi, it was 70baht on the meter but he charged us 150baht - unsure why but still very cheap. Shuttle the next morning took just 10 minutes and was good service. The ladies at reception were very pleasant and helpful and printed off some visas and paperwork for us. Was just a 6 minute walk to a small shopping centre where we grabbed a takeaway pizza but there were plenty of other options to eat so that was handy. However the room was very old and FULL of bugs, we were eaten alive, questionable stains on the sheets, bathroom smelt so bad we could barely use it. Happy we were only here for about 12 hours, probably would not have stayed longer. Probably worth paying just a little bit extra for something nicer.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2019

Location near airport great for one or two nights. Very basic shower & amenities, however the price is very cheap. Massage available & good WIFI.

People nice and close to Paseo Mall with a night market.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kent20182018
Reviewed January 27, 2019

having used a few hotels near suvi airport some overpriced and one or two not worth visiting. the regent is what it is a 3 star hotel clean,dated,handy to the airport has a shuttle bus also has 2 styles of food eating establishments i used the one recommended by the staff it was good average thai food. i will use it again if you want 5 star then look elsewhere but for good basic hotel is the style you will find all over thailand. I am adding to this review because of my last trip her I had booked well before as usual (see my jetstar review) tired I paid the agreed price of my booking The girl at the desk (evening &nights) said you have no booking but I had it all written down on a book I carry eventually she found but i was a lot of effort on her part I adde 25%tip as i needed sleep Then at 2am I got a call from her to say I had underpaid by 2oo baht which I paid.I am unsure if I will stay here again

Room tip: upper rooms of course are best and arrive for the day shift as the girl on then is very pleasant
Date of stay: January 2019