Lowest prices for your stay
$22
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
Priceline
$22
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$16
Hotels.com$22
Booking.com$19
Agoda.com$18
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I have to catch an early flight to Chiang Mai from Suvarnabhumi airport and this hotel was first on the low price list.

With the free round trip airport shuttle I did not have any hesitation to book.

The hotel itself is not newly built. Check in was really quick (less than 1 minute I believe) since they had me sign my name at the airport while waiting for the van so they might have my information and room ready. The room was really spacious at my first impression.

There are some stains on the top of the bed and the bed is as standard hard as other normal Thai hotels. Air con works well. Water drains slowly in the toilet.

What I like most is the view above my head. I could see every plane landing, but not that noisy - too far.

With this price and this view I might be coming back here next time.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2016

Arrived here late one night when I had to stay overnight in Bangkok due to a delayed flight which delayed my pickup by a tour service. The 3 people at the reception did not speak very good English, nor were they were warm or hospitable. When I finally got to my room, it was pretty decent. The unit I had had a double bed and a single bed and included a kitchenette without an oven. The A/C worked well, but the bathroom was a bit lackluster. The shower drain was clogged, and had weak water pressure. I was also very concerned that the water from the sink was a sickly yellow/brown color. So beware!
The room included free breakfast which was two pieces of sickly looking ham, 2 bolgna sausages, some vegetables and a fried egg. Oddly, at 7am, we were served orange Fanta soda (probably to act as orange juice).
The do offer airport shuttles once every hour which is convenient.
Since I only stayed less than 12 hours in the hotel, I can rate it as "very good" but I doubt I'd want to stay here for more than one night. It is definitely a convenience hotel for the airport.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Nice and cheap Airport Hoel, not fare away from Suvarnabhumi Airport. Free pickup and return trip to Airport, once in a hour.
Clean very big room, really a lot of Space for 2 people, sitting area, slepping area and a kitchen incl. a very small balcony. Room was clean and everythink was ok, really good driver from Airport, good people in reception there call you 10 minutes before you bus leave the hotel, good service. really good bed with hard mattresses.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Bad hotel, do not go there. Everything is dirty. We had no towels while we stayed for one night. Staff didnt speak English. Matress was hard, Will be the hardest matress you wil ever sleep on. Restaurant doesnt really look like à restaurant.
The only positive thing is that is it close to the airport

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 916danieln
Reviewed July 9, 2016

I stayed there for a 14hs layover. I had read the reviews so was expecting something bad and that's what I got. The experience is not that bad when you know what to expect.
The shuttle: I had provided my flight details and the hotel sent an email explaining where to locate the driver, who'd be waiting for me with a sign, etc. The driver wasn't there. Instead, as I got to the area, someone asked me what hotel rep I was looking for and when I replied, I was referred to a lady who was sitting on the floor having breakfast. I had to wait 10 minutes until she deigned to finish eating. I thought she maybe didn't have my details and that's why my name wasn't on a sign and the driver wasn't there, but then she showed me a log sheet and there I was. She just hadn't bothered to go through the motions of providing any service. After she finished eating, she called the driver and all was smooth from there. I have to add, though, one good thing and that this was at 8m and the hotel didn't have a problem with early check-in (in fact, they offer it as one of the perks for staying there and that's why I chose it).
The hotel itself is shabby. It hasn't seen a new coat of paint or maintenance in at least 10 years. The walls are dirty, the faucets leak, the windows can't be completely closed, the fridge is filthy, etc. I didn't bother to further explore the poor place. The A/C worked fine and the bed was relatively comfortable after a long-haul flight, so I slept well. The shower worked as well and had hot water. I had to fight a few mosquitoes but I won the fight after I returned to my shelter under the sheets. Two bottles of water were provided. Not sure why there was a kitchenette or who would dare to use it given its filthy state.
In the evening, I took the free shuttle back to the airport. Well rested and showered. That's all that mattered in the end.

Date of stay: June 2016