Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
lu3ttg3n17976

Must-stay hotel with an artful story

Review of Sib Kao
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 26, 2018
I credit Sib Kao with much of why my trip to Thailand was a great success. Being so far from home (and out of the country for only my second time), I really needed a place that provided a sense of stability through the means of comfort and convenience; I found exactly that, and more.

Sib Kao offered a bed far more comfortable than anything I’ve ever even owned myself, a clean living and operating space, incredibly convenient location, a scenic 8th floor sky-lounge, a BEAUTIFUL bathroom, and genuine front desk service, all packed into an 8 story building decorated with modern fixtures and an artful ambiance. As an added bonus, I enjoyed following the playful visual story that Sib Kao has painted across the walls of each floor.

My bathroom had a massive, dual-shower head shower, a comfortable toilet with bidet, and incredibly soft towels. Toiletries and washcloths were also all included.

Sib Kao is located no more than a three minute walk from both the easily-navigable Bangkok skytrain and subway, so I was able to get anywhere in the city with ease. I made it to MBK, Yaoworat Road/Chinatown, Khao Soi and more this way.

Also just outside the hotel doors - which are always opened for you by the bellhop - is no shortage of shopping, restaurants, bars, clubs, street food, massage parlors, tailors, 7/11s, dry cleaners, tour/travel centers and more.

Terminal 21, a multi-story, modern mall with loads of shopping, eating and banking options is a block away. I found myself here at least once a day.

The front desk at Sib Kao was always staffed by someone who was ready to answer my questions or arrange a cab pick up when I needed it. This was a huge help for me during my stay. I became happy to see them every day.

And finally, Sib Kao offered two free bottles of water every day (as well as tea and coffee), which really went a long way.

There was an easily-operated safe to keep my money and valuables in and a refrigerator for my leftovers.

Sib Kao is HIGHLY recommended.

(I didn't take a lot of pictures, but the three I have attached here show some of the artwork and high quality interior design of the place)
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Revat A, General Manager at Sib Kao, responded to this review
Responded Jul 30, 2018
Dear lu3ttg3n17976,

Wow. What an incredible review! Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write such a thorough review. I think you've covered it all and I'm very grateful and humbled that we were able to provide you that sense of stability of comfort and convenience given that you were so far away from home. That is arguably the most important service that a hotel can provide and we're glad we did just that.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back here in the future!

Rikhi A
    $53
    $67
0.3 miles from Sib Kao
View more hotels in Bangkok
All reviews free netflix asok bts great location luggage storage upscale amenities massage centre affordable hotel rain shower super comfortable bed health land massage places terminal mall warm service plus point walkable distance clean rooms comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2018

For the TL;DR folks:
-Prime location to access all parts of the city and attractions
-Located near skytrain, mall, restaurants, and endless nightlife options
-Accommodating and friendly staff
-Comfortable and modern chic rooms
-MASSIVE shower with amazing pressure
-Great rooftop
-Free Netflix
-Extremely affordable

If you're traveling to Bangkok — for the first time or again — I can't recommend this spot enough.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Revat A, General Manager at Sib Kao, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear rpkristobak,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a straightforward and awesome review!

You seemed to have covered it all :) We're very happy to see that you enjoyed the prime location, friendly staff, comfortable rooms and our "MASSIVE" showers. We've been to many hotels where the room size is decent but the bathrooms are small and we made sure that we don't have that issue. As you pointed out, our bathrooms are "MASSIVE"! We are also happy to see that you got to enjoy our rooftop and watch some Netflix.

Thank you again and we hope to see you back here soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Sib Kao is a great hotel with a prime location down the street from Terminal 21 and located next to several restaurants so you have a ton of food options.

I stayed in a twin bedroom and it was amazing. The window was as wide as the wall itself and provide a great view of Soi 19. The room was spacious, the bathroom was beautiful and unique with slightly transparent walls.

There is a rooftop from up from the 7th floor that is a must see. We spent several days and nights hanging out up there planning our days in Bangkok.

Room service was great. The entire staff was very friendly and very helpful. There is also a cool art feature that runs up the walls of the hotel which adds a little theme to the hotel.

I defintelt recommend staying here. I will be staying here again my next time in town.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Abedowale S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Sib Kao.

I'm glad that you enjoyed our Two Comfy (Deluxe Twin) room! It's our biggest room and yes, the size of the window is awesome. We're also happy to see that you got to spend time at our rooftop and enjoyed our unique artwork that we have throughout the building. We work hard to make sure that Sib Kao isn't just another hotel and the art work definitely adds to that.

Thank you again for your kind works and we hope to see you back here soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2018

This hotel is one of a kind. A modern take on classic New York architecture, plucked and planted smack into the middle of downtown Bangkok. The location is so convenient to the mall and the city. Everyone I encountered was extremely friendly and helpful, and the rooms themselves are perfect for a weekend getaway or an extended stay. I recommend Sib Kao to anyone traveling to Bangkok, for the price, convenience, and overall quality of the atmosphere

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear mjo515223,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

We worked hard to make sure that Sib Kao is not your average looking hotel, both in terms of the product and also our service, and we're glad to see that you felt that way too. Our location is definitely one of our biggest strengths as we're so close to Terminal 21 and the Asoke BTS / Sukhumvit MRT.

Thank you very for your wonderful review and we hope to see you back here soon!

Sib Kao

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Sib Kao is a great hotel right next to everything Bangkok has to offer. The Sky Train is a very short walk and the mall is right next to it. The rooms and bathrooms are great and very comfortable. Highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Revat A, General Manager at Sib Kao, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear Mr. Manpreet A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review and for your kind words regarding our comfortable room and bathroom. As you pointed out, we really are fortunate to be in such a great location. As we say, we're only "ten steps" away from all that Bangkok has to offer!

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you back here the next time you fly over here from America!

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Stayed here for several nights and would recommend to anyone looking to stay in the area. The room was a good size, bathroom was very nice and the entire hotel was very clean and modern. Large beds, nice TV which had netflix which was nice in the few moments of downtime I had in between exploring the city.

The location is great, less than a five minute walk to the skytrain as well as a large mall and there were tons of places to eat and drink all within walking distance.

The best part were the friendly staff though who helped with all of my requests and were always attentive. Great place and would recommend to anyone staying in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Michael W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review.

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We're definitely very fortunate to be in such a great location. As you mentioned, we're just a minute walk to Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and the BTS/MRT train station. We love to read that you found our rooms to be clean and our staff to be friendly and attentive. That is very important to us. I'm personally also loving the fact that you had the chance to watch some free Netflix! Yes!

Thank you again and we hope to see you back here soon.