TripAdvisor
Bangkok
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews water pressure great location stayed here 5mins lumbini hallway khun luggage noise bts wifi reception baht floor
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

It is a very clean studio. The breakfast is simple.

The manager and his sister were very nice to us, helped us and gave us advice.

It is located nearby the Silom complex and the BTS station.

I recommend it, if you only spend the night at the studio.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

The manager and his sister are very friendly and accommodating. The location is in a quiet residential area in the heart of Silom. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. In the morning we could hear the birds singing, which is rare in a city like Bangkok. We were happy and would definitely recommend staying there.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Excellent choice if you want to spend more time exploring Bangkok then on your hotel. Good room, great location (sky train station around the corner), extremely friendly and helpful owners and all this for a very decent price. We can really recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly, they gave us a lot of useful advices. At our last day we booked a flight very late and we could stay the hole afternoon in the lobby. They offered us coffe, tee and snacks, we really apreciated that! We also could take a shower and leave our luggage in the hotel. We would defenatly recommend this place! Thank you for everything!! :)

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Very inconsiderate staff. I was sick and instead of offering help they took advantage and insisted I pay after check-in. I had only dollars and couldn't go out right away to exchange so they made me pay in dollars in a bad rate. I definitely won't come back. I stayed in hostels in bangkok that were better and in 25% of the price...

Date of stay: May 2018