TripAdvisor
Bangkok
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews water pressure great location stayed here 5mins lumbini hallway khun luggage noise bts wifi reception baht floor
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Excellent choice if you want to spend more time exploring Bangkok then on your hotel. Good room, great location (sky train station around the corner), extremely friendly and helpful owners and all this for a very decent price. We can really recommend this place to everyone!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly, they gave us a lot of useful advices. At our last day we booked a flight very late and we could stay the hole afternoon in the lobby. They offered us coffe, tee and snacks, we really apreciated that! We also could take a shower and leave our luggage in the hotel. We would defenatly recommend this place! Thank you for everything!! :)

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Very inconsiderate staff. I was sick and instead of offering help they took advantage and insisted I pay after check-in. I had only dollars and couldn't go out right away to exchange so they made me pay in dollars in a bad rate. I definitely won't come back. I stayed in hostels in bangkok that were better and in 25% of the price...

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 613naomi123456
Reviewed June 11, 2018

I am not new to Thailand and particularly Bangkok, gosh i have never been treated like a VVIP in my stay with Silom Studios, It is by far a mile difference even if i compare to those 5-star hotels in BKK.Thank you once again the Manager MR.Khun Mo and Miss Wanlada Jeab for all your unbeatable hospitality ,your friendliness,your helpfulness ,your innocent sense of humor and your unpretentious in making me feel at home.

Room tip: If you prefer a quieter room, 2nd floor up would be ideal
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2018

The location: 3-5 min walk from Sala Daeng BTS or Silom MRT, so very central, yet tucked away in a dead-end alley, so the place is an oasis of quiet, which is a find in central Bangkok. The facility: 10 rooms on 4 floors, the feel of a solid quality B&B. Structure and finishing: the place is new (I was told it opened 4 months prior to my check-in, so started Feb-March 2018. Excellent A/C, good water pressure, sound-isolation, spotlessly clean. Mattress - where do I get those? The best sleep ever.
Quality bedding too. Would definitely return.

Date of stay: June 2018