TripAdvisor
Bangkok
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews water pressure great location stayed here 5mins lumbini hallway khun luggage noise bts wifi reception baht floor
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly, they gave us a lot of useful advices. At our last day we booked a flight very late and we could stay the hole afternoon in the lobby. They offered us coffe, tee and snacks, we really apreciated that! We also could take a shower and leave our luggage in the hotel. We would defenatly recommend this place! Thank you for everything!! :)

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Very inconsiderate staff. I was sick and instead of offering help they took advantage and insisted I pay after check-in. I had only dollars and couldn't go out right away to exchange so they made me pay in dollars in a bad rate. I definitely won't come back. I stayed in hostels in bangkok that were better and in 25% of the price...

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 613naomi123456
Reviewed June 11, 2018

I am not new to Thailand and particularly Bangkok, gosh i have never been treated like a VVIP in my stay with Silom Studios, It is by far a mile difference even if i compare to those 5-star hotels in BKK.Thank you once again the Manager MR.Khun Mo and Miss Wanlada Jeab for all your unbeatable hospitality ,your friendliness,your helpfulness ,your innocent sense of humor and your unpretentious in making me feel at home.

Room tip: If you prefer a quieter room, 2nd floor up would be ideal
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2018

The location: 3-5 min walk from Sala Daeng BTS or Silom MRT, so very central, yet tucked away in a dead-end alley, so the place is an oasis of quiet, which is a find in central Bangkok. The facility: 10 rooms on 4 floors, the feel of a solid quality B&B. Structure and finishing: the place is new (I was told it opened 4 months prior to my check-in, so started Feb-March 2018. Excellent A/C, good water pressure, sound-isolation, spotlessly clean. Mattress - where do I get those? The best sleep ever.
Quality bedding too. Would definitely return.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

A treasure of a hotel stay for my friend and I. The hotel is very well connected to rest of BBK by BTS n MRT; both are just 3-5 mins walks away. Yet, it is tucked away at the end of a quiet n peaceful residential street, ideal to rest the tired feet and body at the end of days. There is airport connection to the hotel via MRT. Mo (our hotel host) was sincerely helpful and went way out to give us directions to anywhere in BBK, even those he was not familiar with by calling up the establishment we wanted to go to. Together with Jeab (his sister), they kept the hotel very clean. We walked around the hotel bare-footed as the floor is always so clean. The space smells great too with the aroma burners placed in common spaces. The bed was very comfortable and the toilet is well maintained. We appreciated the aroma burner and folded towel swans (such a surprise!) that we found in our room one day after a tiring day of touring. The common table is a great place to have breakfast, chat with other travellers and, specially, with Mo and Jeab. A great hotel hosted by two caring and loving hosts who treat their guests like they were welcoming them into their home. Thanks, Mo and Jeab!

Trip type: Traveled with friends