TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
10,775 results
All reviews river view shuttle boat barge restaurant main pier grand suite free boat chao phraya river large balcony boat service hotel boat saphan taksin breakfast buffet one bedroom suite top floor excellent hotel welcome drink the hotel offers
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Chatrium Hotel is very nice. Kuakul and Kanokwan ensured we had a nice stay and were very attentive. We had an awesome view and breakfast had a lot of international options. The pool is very big. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
gmchatrium, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear AlejandraLaes,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

I wish to sincerely thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor, this means a lot to us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.

We are looking forward of having the pleasure of your company once again on your next visit to Thailand.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my fiancé visit Thailand for the first time in May.. we booked the Chatrium because of it's good reviews and great price and WOAH we were not disappointed. We will never stay anywhere else!

We got a city view room as it was more affordable - but we still enjoyed our view and our room was very spacious and well decorated! We emailed beforehand asking for a room that had been re-furbished, they complied with no problem. Staff is so incredible at this hotel, from the ladies and gentlemen at the front desk to the serves at breakfast! Impeccable service all around! Especially love the poolside service.. nothing better.

We didn't get breakfast included but we wish we had!!! We ended up paying for it several days because of how delicious it was! - even though it was a bit pricey for Bangkok but worth it in our opinion.

Location is interesting... as it's a but further out from the normal/busy hotel areas... this made getting cabs etc. a bit tricky so keep that in mind. Asiatique nearby is fun and calling a cab can be done by hotel staff - they always get you meter price which is well appreciated. The boat shuttle is great too if you want to face the crowds on the train. !

Thank you Chatrium for an amazing stay - we dream of the day we can go back!

Date of stay: May 2019

Dear CeciliaReviews,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Wow, what a wonderful review and what a pleasure it was to read through all the positive feedback regarding your stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and would also like to thank you for the high ratings you have given us.

Rest assured I will share your kind comments with my entire team to serve as an inspiration for all of us to continue serving our guests in as perfect a way as we possibly can.

We hope that on your return to Bangkok we could have the pleasure of your company once again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in the Chatrium for 3 nights on our way to a wedding. The hotel is excellent! The supervisor Kuakul and Room attendant Jidapath made sure everything in our hotel room was top notch and we had everything we need with our baby! Thank you very much!

Room number 2311

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear NidhiKakkar,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my second trip to Bangkok. I stayed in off the BTS station Nana the last time and was in the thick of it all. I stayed at Chatrium Riverside and I must say, the breakfast buffet was the best meal I had in Bangkok. The food changed daily, the food was fresh and so flavorful. The staff at every level of the hotel were extremely professional, kind and could not go out of their way to help you more. I had a concierge arrange our clothing fitting (Penisula Tailors) The pool was the deciding factor for my booking. The river service also was a deciding factor. The pool was very relaxing and brought you to an oasis in the chaotic city that is Bangkok. The hotel offers a river shuttle until Midnight to the BTS Sathorn/Taksim station and from their all the river cruises, hoho cruise take you up the river to the temples and Chinatown. The concierge arranged our day and circled the map for us, and told us how to get to xy&z, suggested some night markets for street food and truly, there were days we ate so much at Breakfast we did not eat again except for maybe a snack. The cleaning staff was perfect and they kept the room tidy. We had a 27th floor city view, which still allowed you to see the river. The Asiatique was a 15 minute walk as was the train station if you get back too late for the river shuttle. There are not really any restaurants near the hotel so do the breakfast buffet, it is well worth it and good, and not much to choose from elsewhere. I am particular with food so unless you walk to Asiatique there is nothing I would eat. I did not eat in Chinatown because I need to be careful what I eat as I am a kidney transplant recipient, but some things did seem appealing, we just arrived in Chinatown early and went to the top of the China Grand rooftop for cocktails and some appetizers at River View at China Grand Hotel. We were full from sharing french fries and calamari. This hotel set the bar for the remainder of my trip and it was hard for the next hotels to live up to that standard. The complimentary drink is juice, soda or a non-alcoholic punch. Expedia VIP member I received 20% off one meal excluding Alcohol and the taxi cost us roughly 300 baht to/from the airport including tolls.

Room tip: Don't even look elsewhere. I did not do anything and received a great room.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Chulolaw

Dear Chulolaw,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Wow, what a wonderful, detailed and encouraging review. We couldn't be more happy to read about your satisfying time at our hotel and that we were able to provide you with such an incredible and memorable experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to Chatrium Hotel Riverside for another remarkable stay.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were in Chatrium riverside hotel in Bangkok for 4days and for all our trip in this hotel we were very happy and very satisfied ,the room was clean the views on the 18th floor so beautiful in the night and also at the morning time .the service person at the reception and the concierge were very very nice and super helpful although they were busy, the Chatrium riverside hotel is the one of the best hotel I would recommend .

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Kanyapatchara,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased that we managed to live up to your expectations and that our facilities and services met with your approval.

We look forward to welcoming you back again with us, and when you plan for your next trip, please do not hesitate to look us up at our hotel’s website, where you will find one of many of our exciting packages and offers, and our associates will be more than happy to serve you.