TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
10,775 results
All reviews river view shuttle boat barge restaurant main pier grand suite free boat chao phraya river large balcony boat service hotel boat saphan taksin breakfast buffet one bedroom suite top floor excellent hotel welcome drink the hotel offers
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in the Chatrium for 3 nights on our way to a wedding. The hotel is excellent! The supervisor Kuakul and Room attendant Jidapath made sure everything in our hotel room was top notch and we had everything we need with our baby! Thank you very much!

Room number 2311

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
gmchatrium, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear NidhiKakkar,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

I wish to sincerely thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor, this means a lot to us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.

We are looking forward of having the pleasure of your company once again on your next visit to Thailand.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my second trip to Bangkok. I stayed in off the BTS station Nana the last time and was in the thick of it all. I stayed at Chatrium Riverside and I must say, the breakfast buffet was the best meal I had in Bangkok. The food changed daily, the food was fresh and so flavorful. The staff at every level of the hotel were extremely professional, kind and could not go out of their way to help you more. I had a concierge arrange our clothing fitting (Penisula Tailors) The pool was the deciding factor for my booking. The river service also was a deciding factor. The pool was very relaxing and brought you to an oasis in the chaotic city that is Bangkok. The hotel offers a river shuttle until Midnight to the BTS Sathorn/Taksim station and from their all the river cruises, hoho cruise take you up the river to the temples and Chinatown. The concierge arranged our day and circled the map for us, and told us how to get to xy&z, suggested some night markets for street food and truly, there were days we ate so much at Breakfast we did not eat again except for maybe a snack. The cleaning staff was perfect and they kept the room tidy. We had a 27th floor city view, which still allowed you to see the river. The Asiatique was a 15 minute walk as was the train station if you get back too late for the river shuttle. There are not really any restaurants near the hotel so do the breakfast buffet, it is well worth it and good, and not much to choose from elsewhere. I am particular with food so unless you walk to Asiatique there is nothing I would eat. I did not eat in Chinatown because I need to be careful what I eat as I am a kidney transplant recipient, but some things did seem appealing, we just arrived in Chinatown early and went to the top of the China Grand rooftop for cocktails and some appetizers at River View at China Grand Hotel. We were full from sharing french fries and calamari. This hotel set the bar for the remainder of my trip and it was hard for the next hotels to live up to that standard. The complimentary drink is juice, soda or a non-alcoholic punch. Expedia VIP member I received 20% off one meal excluding Alcohol and the taxi cost us roughly 300 baht to/from the airport including tolls.

Room tip: Don't even look elsewhere. I did not do anything and received a great room.
1  Thank Chulolaw

Dear Chulolaw,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Wow, what a wonderful, detailed and encouraging review. We couldn't be more happy to read about your satisfying time at our hotel and that we were able to provide you with such an incredible and memorable experience.

Rest assured I will share your kind comments with my entire team to serve as an inspiration for all of us to continue serving our guests in as perfect a way as we possibly can.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to Chatrium Hotel Riverside for another remarkable stay.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were in Chatrium riverside hotel in Bangkok for 4days and for all our trip in this hotel we were very happy and very satisfied ,the room was clean the views on the 18th floor so beautiful in the night and also at the morning time .the service person at the reception and the concierge were very very nice and super helpful although they were busy, the Chatrium riverside hotel is the one of the best hotel I would recommend .

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Kanyapatchara,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased that we managed to live up to your expectations and that our facilities and services met with your approval.

We look forward to welcoming you back again with us, and when you plan for your next trip, please do not hesitate to look us up at our hotel’s website, where you will find one of many of our exciting packages and offers, and our associates will be more than happy to serve you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On our 4th visit to Bangkok, my partner and I were accompanied with my parents as we were celebrating my birthday. After looking at a few different properties online, we decided to book the Chatrium Riverside. We booked the hotel for a 5 night stay in a two bedroom suite overlooking the river. We arrived at the hotel around midnight and check-in was flawless, taking about 10 minutes. We were escorted to our suite by the friendly staff member who gave us a quick overview of our suite and the hotel amenities. We had beautiful views of the Chao Phraya river from our rooms, including a balcony that directly overlooked it. Breakfast is an elaborate affair with continental and regional specialties. We ate dinner at the River Barge restaurant twice, and at the 36th floor River View Cantonese restaurant. Both had good food, great service, and excellent views of the city. We used the hotel gym and pool on multiple occasions and both compare to what we would expect from a 5 star hotel. The hotel water shuttle is another amenity we used to commute to the Takshin ferry station, and is a great complementary feature. But, the "stand out" feature of this hotel is its staff, especially the concierge desk. The staff and particularly Arunwatree and Nat Suttikhunnge helped us arrange tours, daily massages, taxis, shopping, dinner reservations, and were always there with a smile for all our needs. They provided a nice cake for my birthday when we celebrated at the River View restaurant. We recommend the hotel for its location, amenities and specially the staff. We will definitely be back!

Room tip: Go for the river view rooms. Totally worth it.
Date of stay: November 2019

Dear PsPSdS,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

What a delight to read your lovely review. We are very happy to know that everything lived up to your expectations. We always strive to provide our guests with memorable experiences and knowing that you had a splendid stay and birthday just made our day!

Your kind compliments will be shared with the entire team as it motivates all of us to further fine tune our standards and services.

May I end by saying how delighted we were to welcome you to our hotel and hope to have the pleasure of your company once again in the not too distant future.

Merry Christmas!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everything about our stay was top-notch! Our room was very clean and very spacious, it’s like we had our own mini apartment. We had a fantastic view of the Chao Praya River and the city from our balcony. We could look down and see the beautiful pool. The River Barge restaurant breakfast buffet was incredible, the choices were endless. We also had the dinner buffet one night, which did not disappoint. All of the hotel staff were so, so kind and accommodating. They all made us feel so special. They even had a box breakfast prepared for us the morning we had to leave because we were leaving before the restaurant opened. Our bed was turned down every night and our housekeeper checked with us each night to see if we needed anything. It was a perfect visit and a great experience!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear ajohnson2630,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

May I offer a heartfelt word of thanks for your kind review of your Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok experience and it was our absolute pleasure to welcome you to our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your time with us.

We are looking forward to hopefully welcoming you back to Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok in the near future.