TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
10,644 results
All reviews river view shuttle boat barge restaurant main pier grand suite free boat chao phraya river large balcony boat service hotel boat saphan taksin breakfast buffet one bedroom suite top floor excellent hotel welcome drink the hotel offers
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was not expecting how wonderful the staff and services they had provided for me and my gf. As a frequent traveler, I have not experienced quite the professionalism, knowledge, and friendliness of the staff at Chatrium. The hotel itself is beautiful and well maintained! My room was cozy and very comfortable. Bed and pillows are very comfortable as well, we slept well during our stay here. Breakfast was worth the investment. The quality of their food is good and they have plenty of selections!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
gmchatrium, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Iparas13,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

May I begin by thanking you for reviewing your stay on TripAdvisor and my entire team and I are very happy to read that you had a satisfying experience at our hotel and we hope we left you with some lasting memories of your experience in Thailand.

We hope that on your next visit to Thailand you would do us the honour of staying with us once again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Have been here severel times and enjoy it every time.You always have a smile from the nice and friendly staff.Lovley clean rooms and a fantastic breakfastbuffe.This is my hotel in BKK.Very good relaxing at the nice poolarea.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mikael E,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

First and foremost we would like to thank you for having stayed with us before already and for taking the time to write a review here on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to hear that you had a fully satisfying time with us.

We really hope your plan will soon bring you back to Bangkok to revisit us as we would love to have the pleasure of welcoming you back as our valued guest.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Definitely recommend this hotel, the accommodations were clean and very pleasant, I can’t wait to visit again knowing half my search will be over, I enjoyed the food and most of the shopping and restaurants, even visited china town, so ty again to the management and staff @chatriumriverfronthotel for your hospitality.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Pattycaki2006,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

On behalf of the entire Chatrium Hotel Riverside team, I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us and for the high ratings you have given us. Your comments are extremely important in revealing what our valued guests are thinking and allowing us to maintain the high levels of service that we have set ourselves.

We would be delighted if we could have the pleasure of your company once again on your next visit to Thailand.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Its really nice day I would like to be here next time hotel is very neat and clean everywhere I felt like being a heaven. Riverview look is awesome breakfast really tasty lot of varieties we really enjoyed our stay kids enjoyed a lot swimming pool is really really superb

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear MuraliV14,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

I wish to sincerely thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor, this means a lot to us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.

We are looking forward of having the pleasure of your company once again on your next visit to Thailand.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was clean and convenient to me and my family. We had a great time together even though it was only 1 night. The staff in the hotel are very friendly and kind. They are welcome to service us every time we asked for something. The transportation from the hotel was convenient too. They offered shuttle bot every 30 mins for us to Sathon Pier. I feels satisfied staying in this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear nuanjannu,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Thank you very much for your review of your stay at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok and for sharing this here on Trip Advisor. It is a pleasure to know that you had a pleasant and satisfying experience at our hotel.

May I end by saying that we truly appreciate your custom and hope on your next visit to Bangkok we may have the pleasure of welcoming you once again to Chatrium Hotel Riverside.