10,550 results
All reviews river view shuttle boat barge restaurant main pier grand suite free boat chao phraya river large balcony boat service hotel boat saphan taksin breakfast buffet one bedroom suite top floor excellent hotel welcome drink the hotel offers
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Rooms were well equipped with everything you could need. Received a complimentary upgrade to a suite which was great. The kitchenette was a great addition. The buffet breakfast was exceptional with great choice. Staff were professional and provided excellent customer service at all levels. The riverboat was a free shuttle to the BTS train line with easy access to all of Bangkok. Beats getting stuck in traffic. There is a Starbucks, Seven Eleven and ATM right beside hotel. Asiatique the Riverfront and Iconsiam shopping mall close by. I could not fault this hotel or facilities and would definitely stay again and recommend to my family and friends.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmchatrium, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sightsee134770,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Thanks for giving us a try and thank you for your review of your Chatrium experience. I am thrilled to read that you have such a high impression of our facilities and services. I will gladly share you kind feedback with my entire team.

We truly hope it will not be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The date of checking in was my birthday, but I didn't inform anything to the hotel. The staff at the welcome desk was very observant; she wish me the best and even arranged fruits and flowers delivered to my room later. The room was very cozy and comfortable with breathtaking view of the river bend. My boyfriend and I love every minute here; that includes excellent breakfast buffet which was very tasty and had great variety of choices.

We had a great time here and considered this place our special place. We will definitely come back to stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Orathai X

Dear Orathai X,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Thanks for choosing Chatrium Hotel Riverside and review your stay on TripAdvisor. We are more than delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us and highly appreciate your feedback as well as your recommendation of our hotel.

We truly appreciate your custom and hope on your next visit to Bangkok we may have the pleasure of welcoming you once again to Chatrium Hotel Riverside.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here in a 2 bed suite for 3 nights in August. Absolutely stunning hotel which I couldn’t fault. Staff are really friendly, welcome great and the suite was stunning. Had breakfast each day which was equally as good. Great and large choice of dishes. Hotel is well located and the ferry to the local pier and BTS station is very handy. I really don’t have anything bad to say about this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Hutchy71

Dear Hutchy71,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Thank you very much for your review of your stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and that our facilities and services met with your approval.

We hope that on your next visit to Thailand you would do us the honour of staying with us once again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Staff at the hotel were very professional and friendly. The personal touch was appreciated, we were made to feel important and valued as guests. The Breakfasts were really great and we appreciated the early check in/late checkout promotion.The Riverview room was superb and we enjoyed our stay very much.

Room tip: The Riverview room was great, would recommend it over a city view room. So much happens on that great river, so plenty to watch.
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karin_MC2013

Dear Karin_MC2013,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

I wish to sincerely thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor, this means a lot to us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.

For your next visit to Thailand, please do not hesitate to look us up at our hotel’s website, where you will find one of many of our exciting packages and offers, and our associates will be more than happy to serve you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

To start off this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Me and my wife were here to celebrate our one year anniversary and vacation as well. We paid for the riverside view room (with balcony) which was absolutely stunning. The views from this room were nothing short of spectacular. The room was very clean and very spacious as well. For our anniversary, they even placed a special arrangement out for us in celebration and it was very cute. Moving along, lets talk about the staff. They were very professional and do their absolute best to make sure you are very happy, staff members have visited our room to speak with us directly to make sure we didn't need anything. We were always greeted graciously and asked if we needed help when we were on our way out for the day. This hotel and staff definitely helped me and my wife decide where we will be returning back every year. The location is great, your not far from the many tourist spots that can be reached by train or the great public boats. There is a reason why this hotel has so many reviews please do not skip it. Do yourself a favor, get a piece of mind and book this place now. You will be blown away with great customer service, views, location, and value. Lastly I’m surprised this is not a luxury hotel because it feels like it should cost twice as much.

Room tip: For a great view, choose riverside city view, and its a real balcony you can walk on
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank RRS312

Dear RRS312,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

What a delight to read your lovely review. We are very happy to know that everything lived up to your expectations. We always strive to provide our guests with memorable experiences and knowing that you had a splendid holiday just made our day!

Your kind compliments will be shared with the entire team and motivate all of us to further fine tune our standards and services.

May I end by saying how delighted we were to welcome you to our hotel and hope to have the pleasure of your company once again in the not too distant future.