10,550 results
All reviews river view shuttle boat barge restaurant main pier grand suite free boat chao phraya river large balcony boat service hotel boat saphan taksin breakfast buffet one bedroom suite top floor excellent hotel welcome drink the hotel offers
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here in a 2 bed suite for 3 nights in August. Absolutely stunning hotel which I couldn’t fault. Staff are really friendly, welcome great and the suite was stunning. Had breakfast each day which was equally as good. Great and large choice of dishes. Hotel is well located and the ferry to the local pier and BTS station is very handy. I really don’t have anything bad to say about this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Hutchy71
gmchatrium, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Hutchy71,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Thank you very much for your review of your stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and that our facilities and services met with your approval.

We hope that on your next visit to Thailand you would do us the honour of staying with us once again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Staff at the hotel were very professional and friendly. The personal touch was appreciated, we were made to feel important and valued as guests. The Breakfasts were really great and we appreciated the early check in/late checkout promotion.The Riverview room was superb and we enjoyed our stay very much.

Room tip: The Riverview room was great, would recommend it over a city view room. So much happens on that great river, so plenty to watch.
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Karin_MC2013

Dear Karin_MC2013,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

I wish to sincerely thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor, this means a lot to us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.

For your next visit to Thailand, please do not hesitate to look us up at our hotel’s website, where you will find one of many of our exciting packages and offers, and our associates will be more than happy to serve you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

To start off this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Me and my wife were here to celebrate our one year anniversary and vacation as well. We paid for the riverside view room (with balcony) which was absolutely stunning. The views from this room were nothing short of spectacular. The room was very clean and very spacious as well. For our anniversary, they even placed a special arrangement out for us in celebration and it was very cute. Moving along, lets talk about the staff. They were very professional and do their absolute best to make sure you are very happy, staff members have visited our room to speak with us directly to make sure we didn't need anything. We were always greeted graciously and asked if we needed help when we were on our way out for the day. This hotel and staff definitely helped me and my wife decide where we will be returning back every year. The location is great, your not far from the many tourist spots that can be reached by train or the great public boats. There is a reason why this hotel has so many reviews please do not skip it. Do yourself a favor, get a piece of mind and book this place now. You will be blown away with great customer service, views, location, and value. Lastly I’m surprised this is not a luxury hotel because it feels like it should cost twice as much.

Room tip: For a great view, choose riverside city view, and its a real balcony you can walk on
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank RRS312

Dear RRS312,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

What a delight to read your lovely review. We are very happy to know that everything lived up to your expectations. We always strive to provide our guests with memorable experiences and knowing that you had a splendid holiday just made our day!

Your kind compliments will be shared with the entire team and motivate all of us to further fine tune our standards and services.

May I end by saying how delighted we were to welcome you to our hotel and hope to have the pleasure of your company once again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I cannot say enough about this fine hotel and its terrific staff. The facility itself is modern and beautiful, but the staff is even better! They really go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Wirat took special care of me in my spacious suite on the 20th floor which cost half of what a regular room at comparable hotels nearby cost. I would highly recommend this hotel for your Bangkok travel needs.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank RobynASJD

Dear RobynASJD,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at our hotel and for the high ratings you have given us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed so many elements of your time with us.

We hope it will be not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back at Chatrium Hotel Riverside.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel was so great we booked it again on our return trip to Bangkok. We booked for 3 adults and 3 children (my family of 4 and mother -in -law and our nephew).

We started this trip in Bangkok and stood at the Chatrium because we wanted a great intro to Thailand. Our room didn't disappoint. We booked a river view room for our family of 6 and it was the perfect size. The hotel room was clean , quiet and comfortable and the 7-11 right around the corner couldn't have been more convenient for a late night snack and bottle of wine..The pool was excellent and the heated towels were such a nice touch. We were in the middle of monsoon season so this was very much appreciated since he weather at night when we went swimming was a bit chilly. Breakfast was on a whole other level. Of all the hotels I have ever visited the breakfast here was absolutely exquisite. They really cater to every international guest and it was such a nice touch to see the head chef checking in on service and ensuring all stations were full and neatly displayed.

While the property itself left little to be desired I felt as if service wasnt quite up to par. When you hear Thailand is the land of smiles... I didnt really get that warm perecption on the property. Front desk and concierge were very busy most times and interactions felt very transactional. Bellman were the most friendly of all staff encounted however, the langage barrier left me a bit underwhelmed. The most obvious in the lack of attention to their guest was displayed during breakfast service where at times you would have to hunt down a waiter to refill your coffee and you would find the hostesses and other team members snickering about the guests off to the side. Just a constructive observation - it obviously didnt deter me from returning.

The hotel was conveniently situated. It is within walking distance to a nice night market where you can get quick bites and those last minute souvenirs you were too busy to get. We used the water shuttle service to get to a main pier where we purchased a hop on - hop off tour of the different piers along the river. With this we were able to visit Khao San Rd, and the Grand Palace. Tickets were very inexpensive and run with an on -time schedule. There were other piers to stop at which offered different Wats and a high end mall but time was against us as we were having too much fun at our 2 stops.

After travelling different areas of the country we decided to return to the Chatrium even though it was further from the airport. The hotel was fully booked but we managed to get a City Room suite which cost as much as our river room view and was supposed to offer the same comfort. I found the room to be a bit smaller- not sure if it was becuase the living room space was larger but the bedrooms did not feel as spacious as our river room view. This time , our room was not AS clean as the previous room and there were some maintaince issues but honestly after our adventure filled trip i didnt bother complaining.

All in all I would recommend the Chatrium as a place to stay- just pick the river room view and hopefully the attention to service gets better. I would say only becuase of the service the Chatrium brand did not win my loyalty however becase of the rooms and the breakfast it would be a strong consideration when travelling to other areas where the Chatrium brand exists.

Room tip: River Room Views are the best

Dear amyb0213,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

May I begin by thanking you for choosing Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok for your trip and for taking the time to complete an online review. Your feedback is always welcome and extremely important to us as it allows us to ascertain where we are meeting or exceeding our guests’ expectations and, equally importantly, attend to any issues they may experience during their stay.

I was pleased to hear of the positive aspects of your stay however regret to learn of the elements that caused you some disappointment. All of our staff are thoroughly trained and understand the great importance of service mind. I apologize if you felt that the service was lacking in some areas and assure you that I, along with my staff, have already begun taking steps to achieve greater levels of proficiency in those areas.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you encountered in your room during your second stay with us and the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, and as you mentioned in your review, the issues were not reported while you were in residence as we would have gladly sourced another room for you. If any of our guests are dissatisfied with their accommodation in any way please kindly let us know and it will be our absolute pleasure to find an acceptable resolution to the matter.

May I end by saying that we truly appreciate your custom and hope on your next visit to Bangkok we may have the pleasure of welcoming you once again to Chatrium Hotel Riverside.