10,436 results
All reviews river view shuttle boat barge restaurant main pier grand suite free boat chao phraya river large balcony boat service hotel boat saphan taksin breakfast buffet one bedroom suite top floor excellent hotel great pool welcome drink
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First hotel we visited in Bangkok, very impressed with how easily we could get there from the airport via public transport, despite trying to be conned by private hire car company in airport, as there was a free boat service running every 30 minutes from the closet train station. When we arrived they were very attentive and welcoming. Really enjoyed our stay as in good location and the hotel itself had very good facilities and the service was of high standard. We opted to have breakfast each morning, which had a wide variety of western food and Thai food, however the fruit selection wasn’t as good as other hotels we visited while in Thailand. We were given a welcome drink voucher to use in hotel bars however the option were all not alcoholic. Views from rooms and rooftop bar were well a visit.

Date of stay: June 2019
gmchatrium, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear marietours8,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

May I say how much I deeply appreciate you considering us a good choice among the hundreds of hotels available in Bangkok and it was our pleasure to be of service to you during your Thailand trip.

On behalf of the Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok team, may I end by saying that we hope on your next visit to Thailand we might enjoy the pleasure of your company once more.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Currently staying at the Chatrium Riverside Hotel in Bangkok, what an incredible hotel! The first thing you will notice when you arrive at the hotel is the level of service...you are escorted personally to your room and they ensure everything is in order. The rooms are huge, I had a grand river view room which is huge and has stunning views of the river..all the facilities in the room are top notch. The service again throughout is excellent from the housekeepers to the service in the restaurant, they really cant do enough for you and you are very much pampered. The hotel has a nice pool which overlooks the river and they offer you poolside service for drinks and food. I've travelled to many places and hotels but this hotel for me tops the lot for levels of service. If you are in Bangkok and you are looking for comfort and service then this hotel ticks those boxes!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear G4416DJchrisd,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

On behalf of the entire team here at the hotel we would like to thank you for taking the time to review your current stay with us and making our hotel your choice of residence on your recent visit to Bangkok.

It will be a highlight for me to share your positive comments with our Chatrium Team – they all work very hard to ensure our guests comfort and they do appreciate a simple thank you from our guest!

We certainly hope that you will enjoy the rest of your stay with us and that you’ll visit us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my boyfriend had a great experience in this hotel. When it comes to facilities, restaurants, front desk are so friendly especially nick which always help us in the whole time that we stayed there. Breakfast is awesome and money was worth it to stay with a good view of riverside. There was also a free boat shuttle in town and it was near in asiatique which you can walk every night. The whole time great and we will recommend it our friends. Keep up a good work Nick.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear jhoyandfrank,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

I wish to sincerely thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor, this means a lot to us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.

For your next visit to Thailand, please do not hesitate to look us up at our hotel’s website, where you will find one of many of our exciting packages and offers, and our associates will be more than happy to serve you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a lengthy stay in the Chatrium Riverside from March to May this year. We stayed in a river view suite which was excellent. We enjoyed watching the boats on the river. The living area was spacious and the bed very comfortable. The kitchenette very useful with a toddler. The house-keeping team left the suite spotless every day. Tanyarat was very accommodating and checked what time was best for her to clean the room as our new daughter napped during the day. The pool area was also child friendly with good shallow areas for young children.

The location was excellent, an oasis in Bangkok, and the Chatrium boat provided quick and regular access to Saphan Taksin Pier where you could get the BTS or a short walk to the department store and supermarket, or even hop on another short boat trip to the new Icon Siam Mall.

The hotel staff was excellent, extremely friendly and always greeted us with a smile. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted by the friendly security guards and concierge team. Unfortunately we did not get everyone's name but a special mention to Mighty and Q.

We needed to extend our stay due to circumstances beyond our control and Khun Supachai at reception made sure this was stress free.

The River Barge restaurant was so good we ate there morning and most nights. There was a great variety of food and everything was excellent. There was musical entertainment every night which we all loved, particularly our daughter! On our arrival, the hosts always ensured we had our choice of table. The staff was friendly and accommodating and provided our daughter with whatever she needed. I was even presented with a cake to celebrate my first Mother’s day! Too many to name everyone, but a special thanks to Khun K, Spencer, Amy, Ice, M and Reem.

We found the Lobby Lounge to be a lovely spot to relax in at any time of the day, with a tempting selection of sweet and savoury treats. The staff was also extremely friendly and a Thai iced tea is not to be missed.

The owners should be proud of their staff - we got to know many of the staff and they made our stay even more memorable.

Thanks to all in the Chatrium Riverside, we look forward to our return!

Room tip: River view room
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear rch626,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

It was with great pleasure that I read your kind and detailed comments regarding your stay with us and I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable time at our hotel. Your positive feedback only encourages us to continue towards our goal of offering guests a remarkable experience while staying with us.

I would like to say that it was a genuine pleasure to serve you during your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One of the most appreciated hotel services that can be experience is the front desk agent being genuinely welcoming, happy and hospitable. When I arrived the 5 Star Chatrium Riverside I was greeted by such an awesome front desk-agent, named Nick, as I recall. He was extremely professional, helpful in every way that a guest could hope for. While the newly renovated rooms, especially the suites, are quite, comforting and with abundant amenities, it was the front desk agent that made my arrival, and my stay fantastic. Highly recommend Chatrium Riverside. All of the staff I encountered at Chatrium Riverside are friendly, helpful and full of information to make ones stay in such an enormous city. Especially so, with Mr. Nick. Employees like him should advance to management fast so they can teach others how to be outstanding 5 Star property hosts for us weary traveling guests. Chatrium Riverside is a small piece of paradise in a thriving mega- metropolis. So grateful to have found it I stayed tgere twice during a two week trip to Thailand. Could have spent tge whole 2 weeks. Don’t miss taking the Chatrium Riverboat to connect with the BTS rapid Skytrain. Thank you. Dale

Room tip: Luxury at reasonable prices (comparatively, to the other 5 Star Riverfront Properties)
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear SgtLucky,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Please let me start by thanking you for posting a review of your stay on Trip Advisor and also for choosing us as your accommodation whilst in Bangkok. Your custom and feedback are both greatly appreciated.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and would like to thank you for the high ratings you have given us. Khun Nick would like to send his regards and say thank you for mentioning his name in your review.

We all at Chatrium Hotel Riverside are looking forward to welcoming you once again soon at our hotel where you will be assured a very warm welcome.