10,034 results
All reviews river view shuttle boat barge restaurant main pier grand suite free boat chao phraya river large balcony boat service hotel boat saphan taksin breakfast buffet one bedroom suite top floor excellent hotel great pool welcome drink
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

clean, good, neat, friendly, and come on schedule, satisfying facilities.
clean the room as a whole.
the facilities provided are very complete and I really enjoyed while staying here. very satisfying.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
gmchatrium, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear RianaMuntifaSari,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Thanks for choosing Chatrium Hotel Riverside and review your stay on TripAdvisor. We are more than delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us and highly appreciate your feedback as well as your recommendation of our hotel.

We truly appreciate your custom and hope on your next visit to Bangkok we may have the pleasure of welcoming you once again to Chatrium Hotel Riverside.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Spacious room (with kitchenette), very comfortable bed, wonderfully big TV and awesome view from the 32 floor. Friendly and helpful lobby staff.
Unfortunately the interior decoration in the room was rather drab. The mud green upholstery and carpet in muddy green coloring was showing signs of wear and tear

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear 460claras,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review of your stay on Trip Advisor. The opinions of our valued guests are paramount to the success of our business and the satisfaction of all who choose to stay at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

I am pleased to hear of the many positive aspects of your stay however regret to learn of the elements that caused you to award us an "average" score. As mentioned in some of my previous replies on this platform please be informed that we are already in the process of renovating all of our guest rooms which will address the critical aspects you listed in your review.

I would like to end by saying that it was our pleasure to be of service to you during your Bangkok trip and we hope you choose to stay with us again on your next visit as a valued returning Chatrium Riverside guest.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a great time staying at the Chatrium Riverside. Not the first time at this hotel but we were pleasantly surprised by the updated room and modern decor. Very nice pool and breakfast and great location on the river.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Val S,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to send us your feedback regarding your recent stay at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok on TripAdvisor. It gave me great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed the Chatrium experience.

We certainly hope that on your next visit to Thailand you’ll visit us again where you will be assured a very warm welcome.

Reviewed 1 week ago

all of working men Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok was so kind for us. I never forget the time staying Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok and I'll go once again when I go to Bangkok! thanks! thanks to all of members of Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sightsee17640077932,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Thanks for giving us a try and thank you for your review of your Chatrium experience. I am thrilled to read that you have such a high impression of our facilities and services. I will gladly share you kind feedback with my entire team and especially with the housekeeping department.

We truly hope it will not be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a very good time!
The staff is really friendly, especially Nick who was very professional and welcoming.
The room was really nice and roomy and we had an amazing overall experience.

The area is calmer in comparison to the rest of Bangkok, so you'll probably need a taxi or a tuktuk.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear oux7,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

It was with great pleasure that I read your kind comments regarding your stay with us and I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable time at our hotel. Your positive feedback only encourages us to continue towards our goal of offering guests a remarkable experience while staying with us.

I would like to say that it was a genuine pleasure to serve you during your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.