Tripadvisor

from $97.84
from $96.49
from $72.54
More Info
All reviews social change cockles thai culture pha rayong thailand tour
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

a warm welcome with local touch, natural feel and nice local food. recommend this place if you would like to feel a simple life and Thai culture.

Date of experience: December 2019
LABooking, Officer at Local Alike, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2019

Hi Joe, Thank you for spreading your word. Hope to see you next time ;)

Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

Great Place and The Best staff.I'm Loving it !! So good feelling and chilling.Should Come !!! It's Good

Date of experience: December 2019

Hi, Thank you for your review. Happy to hear you enjoyed our tour! See you next time ;)

Reviewed December 11, 2019

Much enjoyable trip. A day trip felt so short but very much meaningful. If there is a chance, I definitely come back again.

Date of experience: December 2019

Hi Pingiey, Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you had a meaningful trip with the locals. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

Highly recommended. Even I'm Thai, but the trip really provided me the authentic experience that I would not able to find during normal daily life. It is really open my eyes :)

Date of experience: November 2019

Hello Khun Kosiboo, Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you love our tour. Please keep exploring, see it through your own eyes is the best!

Reviewed December 10, 2019

I love the concept of your tours. I really enjoy taking a genuine experience provided by the locals. Keep doing good job. Looking forward to explore the new journey with Local Alike again.

Date of experience: November 2019

Hi Jujubeesmile! Thank you for your review. It means a lot to us. Hope we can meet you again soon!