Tripadvisor
Bangkok
Review Highlights
Running through Bangkok

We enjoyed our running tour through Bangkok with Ratchanee. She was a wonderful guide and we had a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
111haleyp
A great way to see Bangkok

Reviewed December 8, 2019
daniellet765

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2019

We only had 3 days to see Bangkok and wanted to see it in a way that only running can give. We learned of the Go! Running tours through Bangkok and decided (based on our itinerary) to do the 6km run to see the street art and Chinatown. Ratchanee responded to our request almost immediately. She was so kind as to meet us at our hotel as the starting point of the run to make it a bit easier on us. She was so friendly and kind and was very knowledgeable in pointing out different alleys full of street art, the story behind the art, local shops, and much more. It was a really fantastic way to start a day and to learn more about a city as large and dynamic as Bangkok. 10/10 recommend running with Ratchanee any time you are in the city and want to see more than the usual sites.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank daniellet765
RatchaneeYoue, Manager at Go! Running Tours Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Dear Danielle & Ben,

Thank you again for your kind word!

I’m so happy to share my experience with both of you. Running always gives me a chance to meet amazing people. Thank you for joining us and enjoyed Bangkok on running shoes. See you next visit!

All the best, Ratchanee ❤️

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

A wonderful experience indeed!
I have been visiting Bangkok back and forth purely for business purposes only. But my latest visit was worth remembering.

I had no plan at all to do any tour. But when I heard my colleague about this running tour, I thought it might be a good experience to do it. I did not make a mistake!

Ratchanee was a great running tour guide. I didn't actually feel running with a guide. I felt like running with a good friend. She's warm, friendly, funny, and caring. The whole trip was not just informative but a meaningful experience. After the run, she accompanied us to take a taxi. While inside the taxi, I saw her from the side mirror taking a picture of the taxi we took. I was assuming that she simply want to make sure we are safe till we reach our hotel.

I highly recommended this tour.

Date of experience: October 2018
RatchaneeK32, Manager at Go! Running Tours Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Dear Cris,
Your comment means a lot to me and remind me why I love this kind of job. I’m not the best guide but I could be your good friend. Thank you again that you had a great experience running.

Hope to see you again in Bangkok

Ratchanee K.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Ratchanee was absolutely lovely and a delightful companion on my chosen 8k Street Art run. She showed me some amazing gems. Picked me from my hotel lobby roughly around 7 am and we were done by 8.20. Ran a very comfortable pace and she took photos of me as well lol. I would highly recommend this activity if you are a runner and/or would like to experience the city a wee bit differently.

Date of experience: October 2018
RatchaneeK32, Manager at Go! Running Tours Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Hi Kirti,
Thank you very much for the wonderful review! I’m so happy you enjoyed the run. Your suggestions are most welcome. Wish you have a good time in Bangkok.

Hope to see you again soon!

Ratchanee

Reviewed August 22, 2018

My guide K. Ratchanee was very warm and welcoming. I immediately felt very safe as she kept a watchful eye on where we are heading while busy introducing the new places as we run pass China town area, street market and she even took me to the back alley to see the "Real" place where people live.

As I am a muslim,, she did an extra homework and planned out a route specifically to show me around the muslim food area. The food was really good!!!!

I certainly would recommend others to try this tour as no matter what pace you are, she will accommodate. We covered 8km in almost 2 hours so you can imagine how slow I ran :-)

Date of experience: August 2018
Ratchanee K, Manager at Go! Running Tours Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

~~~ šokran ʿalā kalāmak el-laṭīf! ~~~
Thank you very for your review and running with us. I’m happy that you enjoyed ruuning and local food here. And thank you again for recommening our tours to the others. Hope to see you again with a new experiences. Take care!

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Ratchanee is a terrific guide. Meet up location instructions were clear. The 15 km route was as outlined online. Wonderful way to get some exercise after a long flight from Canada and to work through the jet lag. I really appreciated Ratchanee explaining historical landmarks. Highly recommend this as an activity for runners.

Date of experience: May 2018
Ratchanee K, Manager at Go! Running Tours Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Sawasdee ka Dianne,
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed running with us! I hope you have a wonderful vacation and If you’re traveling to Bangkok again soon, don’t hesitate to contact us.

All the best,