Review Highlights
Two days in Bangkok and around

My daughter and I booked a two day tour via Nikki’s. Our guide, Hem was really great. She was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
922tsvig
Tenafly, New Jersey
via mobile
Very well executed city tour mit Pookie!

We had a private city tour (7h) in Bangkok with Pookie. It was our first time in Bangkok and we... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sören G
Frankfurt am Main

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $13.84
from $12.48
from $55.00
from $66.45
More Info
All reviews train market floating market full day tour great photographer future tours exceptional guide great itinerary comfortable air conditioned van grand palace long tail boat trip his knowledge private tour of bangkok boat noodles local vendors fun trip enjoyable tour long tour
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Exploring the temples of Bangkok with Palm was one of the top highlights of my trip. Not only did my friend and I enjoy ourselves, but so did Palm. She also spoke exceptional English and had substantial understanding of the history and current use of the sites we saw. The three of us found ourselves actively engaging with the different artefacts and architectural structures throughout the tour and laughing with each other over humorous comments. Palm had excellent control of the tour allowing us to relax and soak it all in; and when appropriate, would temporarily step away to let us engage with a particular site by ourselves.

As someone from another country, I constantly saw things that interested me that were not necessarily part of the tour that we talked about. Such as the birds on the grounds, the love of the King, and parts of the life of the Monk's that still lived in some of the temples. Whatever is surrounding you during your tour, Palm is happy to talk about it.

In summary, touring with Palm was like touring with a third friend.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

My and my husband spend the 4th time in bkk.so we thought,we know everything about the touristspots and maybe a bit beyond.
We are so wrong!
we met Miss Palm in the afternoon at our lobby and with perfekt english,great knowledge and a big sense of humour she leaded us to places we‘ve never been before!
What a woman.thank you very much for that very special evening.much more than we expected!!wow!!

1  Thank meike13865
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We recently visited Bangkok and chose Nikki as our tour guide.

We had a really great time with Nikki, he made us feel like we were part of his family.

We checked and emailed lots of tour operators before we went to Bangkok and after careful consideration we decided to go with Nikki. We already knew what we wanted to see so that made it a bit easier to give a decision.

Originally our tour was only for a half day but we decided to make it a full day because Nikki knows how to manage time very well. If we tried to do the same things on our own it would absolutely have cost double the price and taken double the amount of time. Everything was smooth and so much fun at a very reasonable price.

Nikki took us to the best floating market at the best time of the day.

At the train market Nikki took us to his friend’s shop which turned out to be the best location to stand and wait for the train to pass by – our view was perfect.

He took us to one of the best local markets we hadn’t even heard of before.  It was located next to a river, everything was very authentic and traditional. No one knew English and there weren’t any other tourists which made that market very special for us.

The elephant ride and secret local market weren’t part of our original plan but we enjoyed them a lot and are so glad Nikki took us there.

We’d heard that some places don’t treat their tigers very well so we were a bit unsure about visiting them, however Nikki took us to a very reputable place.  The tigers are not drugged there, but because they have grown up with humans since birth they are quite tame and relatively relaxed around humans.

HUGE PLUS FOR NIKKI
Being a bit of a perfectionist, I can be hard to please or impress, HOWEVER Nikki did a fantastic job and I can’t recommend him highly enough.  We will definitely return to Bangkok – thank you so much Nikki.

2  Thank Soner T
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We spent a full day with Nikki and what an amazing day it was! Not only did he take us to some very special places, he also took spectacular photos of us that we couldn’t have done on our own. Most memorable highlights from the tour are the train market and floating market.

1  Thank Mitch B
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a full day of touring Bangkok with Nikki in Aug. Nikki showed up 10 min early to our hotel lobby and we instantly liked him. He is a fun, caring, kind and wonderful tour guide and person. He even purchased WiFi for our van ride which our son loved considering he could game on his phone while we were driving around the city in the van. He always made sure we had enough to drink during our tour and made sure that we were always happy. He purchased little souvenirs for us to keep, which was so kind. He even purchased fruit for us to try throughout the tour too. I had my iPhone stolen out of my bag during the tour (watch out for those pick-pocket people, they are so quick and skilled!) and Nikki was kind enough to take me to the police station and stay with me to file a report for a claim. He even emailed me after the tour to make sure I was ok - poor guy felt so bad that my phone was stolen. Nikki always took his time with us and offered to take pictures all the time. He knew the best spots to pose for pictures too. We really had a wonderful tour with Nikki and will definitely use him again when we are in Bangkok!