“Truly Scrumptious!”

Ranked #1,577 of 12,424 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Siam
Neighborhood: Siam
Reviewed January 17, 2018

These were some of the most incredible tarts/desserts we have ever had. My daughter had seen them online and we went to a shopping mall (lol) in Bangkok on vacation to try them. We had the green tea, white chocolate and cheese tarts. The cheese and green tea tarts were amazing. The white chocolate was good but a bit rich. Hopefully this dessert chain will make it to the U.S.!

Reviewed January 14, 2018

Love their original cheese tart the most. Could not resist myself not to buy them home every time I visit Siam Paragon.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Pablo is well establish brand in Osaka, this overseas branch offers the most famous pieces of cheese and chocolate cakes among some others. Tarts are not cheap, but very tasty, I would recommend buying bigger tart, since it represents better value for the money.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Tried its cheese cake and green tea mille feuille before, yet found them just average since the aroma of the cheese was not that intense and pleasing.
But it will offer more seasonal editions regularly than its rivals. The cinnapple mini tart I tried this time is lovely since the topping can enrich the flavours and texture so much. The waitresses are all very cheerful and polite.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

First read about Pablo on a food blog. Since we were in the Siam area, decided to try this. Cheese tarts are a big deal where I’m from.

Ordered a Pablo mini (original/plain) at 75 baht. Was tempted to get the huge tart but we were pretty full. The cheese is gooey like BAKE’s. But the crust is thicker and has a slight crunch to it. Love it!

But it being cheese, having 1 mini size for 2 person to share is just right. It can be cloying if you have too much of it.

Ordered a Mango Smoothie (150 baht) and I felt it’s a big disappointment. The mango has a slight artificial taste to it and I hated it. But this is just my personal opinion, it tastes fine to my husband.

I’d come back again but will just stick to the mini cheese tart.

By the way, there are sitting areas and complimentary plain water (self-serve).