Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $53.59
from $89.39
from $32.06
More Info
All reviews great guide tuk tuk flower market local market grand palace day tour thai culture bangkok tour visiting bangkok swai tours ms ferry
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Mr.Tee was great! He was very informative and very polite. I learned so much about this beautiful place and definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Macro P, Chief ofCustomer Service Experiences at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Dear Michelle G,

We thank you for the review on Mr.Tee's guiding , recommendation and were so delightful that you enjoyed the history and culture the city had to offer.

Best Wishes,

Joy

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

This is my second time in Bangkok. I highly recommend this tour and I HIGHLY recommend you ask for Mr. Tee.

He took his time. Never felt rushed. Explained a lot things to us and gladly answered our questions.

We went to Phuket Island and walked around to different spots. He even took us through a market. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of. I really appreciated that. I’ve traveled to many places and often, they try to get over on tourist. Thank you Mr. Tee for being awesome.

2  Thank alexury2have
Macro P, Chief of Customer Service Experiences at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Lex S,

Once again thank you for the booking, the review giving to Mr.Tee and the recommendation to ask for him. We are glad that you satisfied with your 2nd time Bangkok visit.

Mr.Tee is a very knowledgeable, professional and serviced minded person and these are the reasons why he was recruited to join our guiding team.

Best Wishes,

Explorenique Team and Mr.Tee

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We had such a great experience in Bangkok, thanks to this tour. From booking the tour and planning the activities with Joy, to sightseeing with our guide Mr. Geng, it was amazing! I loved that we could build the tour to do activities that were interesting to us, but Joy also helped provided some suggestions and recommendations based on our interests. Geng was awesome!!! He met us on time (early actually) and was so friendly! He was patient with us and worked really hard to make it a great experience! We took boat rides, train rides, fed fish, shopped - You name it! We also tasted some awesome food. I was so disappointed that we couldn’t visit the night market with him, perhaps on a future trip. Book this custom tour, you won’t regret it!

Macro P, Chief of Customer Service Experiences at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear MsNii,

We appreciate your review regarding your tailor-made travel experience you had with our team (Joy and Geng).

We are pleased that you enjoyed our hometown, Bangkok based on your own unique itinerary, the given suggestions by Joy and the guiding service by Geng.

In the future, our team hope to have another opportunity to show you Bangkok or other parts of our home-country, Thailand once again.

Kind Regards,

Explorenique Team, Joy and Geng.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I was so impressed with my tour with Geng! With only a short time in Bangkok I was able to see so much in one day than I would have been able to do on my own. I loved taking public transportation (sky train, tuk tuk, taxi and ferry) to get acquainted with the city. At every stop of our tour, Geng was able to give me detailed history and to show me special spots for great photos. At the markets we tried traditional Thai refreshments and even enjoyed a delicious lunch at a spot along the river. I highly recommend this tour if you want to see a lot in one day and get a special experience. I’ve done tons of group tours over my travels and usually end up not getting all the information and stuck in a huge group.

2  Thank kristin7201

Dear Kristin L,

On behalf of Mr. Geng, we appreciate your review given to him about your Bangkok experiences.

Bangkok is a huge city with many cultural sites and hidden spots to view scenery. Mr Geng is a knowledgable local guide who like to show guests his hidden spots in the city along his journey with guests. We are delightful that you liked his service, learnt more about the city and recommend our service to other travelers.

Wish you the best.

Explorenique Team and Geng.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We had a fantastic time with Mr. Tee touring Old City Bangkok. He was so friendly and accommodating and very knowledgeable about Bangkok and Thailand. You can tailor your experience and they can also suggest worthwhile attractions. We saw the Grand Palace and three to four Wats including Wat Pho. Awesome way to see Bangkok!

Date of experience: August 2018
Macro P, Chief of Customer Service Experience at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear seresaod,

Your positive review of Mr.Tee's guiding service is highly appreciated.

We are pleased that you had a great time exploring the attractions on your own itinerary and viewed only what you wished to see.

Lastly, we wish you the best.

Joy and Mr.Tee